Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just putting it out there, I’m looking to trade my ford accessory soft top for a factory soft top for a 4 door. From what I know it’s the Bestop twill soft top but the info on Fords site isn’t the best so I’m going by the research I’ve done but until it comes I can’t confirm that. I am scheduled to be built the week of Jan 31st so it would be when it comes in. I tried to cancel it as I didn’t realize it doesn’t fold all the way into the cargo area like the factory one does but it’s too late. Dealer said they would see about returning it when it comes but I really want the factory soft top.
If anyone is interested in switching their factory for that one let me know.

573268DC-8F30-4ABF-909C-37465656A40D.png

CB888A22-1046-40B4-9125-7C460F504F8D.png
I really wanted this fastback top... Still am debating it, but like you said, I want it to be able to fold all the way back like the factory one. That one piece alone is holding me back. It's too bad, as this one looks better overall.
Sponsored

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really wanted this fastback top... Still am debating it, but like you said, I want it to be able to fold all the way back like the factory one. That one piece alone is holding me back. It's too bad, as this one looks better overall.
The hard one for me too is I’m going to be switching back and forth each winter/summer between hard and soft top and from what I’ve read with the bestop one I would have to replace some seals each time as the seals are adhesive backed not bolt on or anything so can’t be reused. If I wasn’t switching back and forth that wouldn’t be a problem but I will be.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh 604, Just buy the dam thing...... You know you Waaannnaaa........ :LOL:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sunny Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Orange 4Door Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t remember now. I know one was A51 though. It was around noonish. I doubt it was you though as the driver didn’t even look over at me and I guarantee anyone on B6G would be licking their windows if they saw another Bronco, lol
Would love to see some of you guys in Richmond :p

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Would love to see some of you guys in Richmond :p
I'm waiting for the moment a couple of us see each other in passing. We need to flash some sort of signal to each other so we know...

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? weekend-ending-middle-finger

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Like a goose? :ROFLMAO:

Note: I need to tag @Tricky Dick because he'll appreciate this very Canadian comment... Plus I want to see him squirm surrounded by Canadian folks.
Why is it so cold and sticky around here?

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a Cars and Coffee this coming Sunday at Pinetree Village Parking lot, 2991 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam . 8am to 11am or whenever you want to leave. Whoever is around there, I was going to drop by for awhile, check out the cars, and have a coffee. Maybe some of you guys can make it??

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a Cars and Coffee this coming Sunday at Pinetree Village Parking lot, 2991 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam . 8am to 11am or whenever you want to leave. Whoever is around there, I was going to drop by for awhile, check out the cars, and have a coffee. Maybe some of you guys can make it??
I might try to pop by, depending how my day plays out. Thanks for the heads up about it.

paperboy

Badlands
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Passport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the idea and putting it out there. I'd love to meet up but first I need to be driving a Bronco...give me 6-12 months... :unsure:
Sponsored