Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes, please keep us posted. I need to do some newbie, easy runs to ease into this. Going from Starbucks parking lot to extreme rock crawling won't go well...

Can we bring a venti iced latte half sweet with an extra shot of espresso with us? Asking for a friend...
WHAT !!! no comeback on the 🍍 ?? I am very disappointed in you 604........ :LOL:
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WHAT !!! no comeback on the 🍍 ?? I am very disappointed in you 604........ :LOL:
I probably didn’t understand what you were inferring - Can we bring a pineapple? Does Starbucks have pineapple syrup? Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

Please clarify. :ROFLMAO:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a Cars and Coffee this coming Sunday at Pinetree Village Parking lot, 2991 Lougheed Hwy., Coquitlam . 8am to 11am or whenever you want to leave. Whoever is around there, I was going to drop by for awhile, check out the cars, and have a coffee. Maybe some of you guys can make it??
Did you go? Meet any other B6G members? Unfortunately I couldn’t make it today but I’m sure there will be lots more especially in the Spring/Summer.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you go? Meet any other B6G members? Unfortunately I couldn’t make it today but I’m sure there will be lots more especially in the Spring/Summer.
Yes, @Archer and @jasonkosi showed up. We had a good talk and it's nice to put a face to the person online. we talked about doing a fun day run maybe on the west side of Harrison when the weather gets better, and for newbies, Archer may have a person lined up for teaching them.
West side of Harrison is mostly old logging roads with a few washouts here and there so is not difficult at all. Good scenery and should be fun. We can set up a lunch stop at the logging area about two thirds of the way, where you can see the lake and there's area to park.
There's Cars & Coffee's all the time when the weather cooperates, so I am sure there will be more. I usually take the Nova when weather is good, but if we know ahead of time lots of Bronco's coming, I will bring mine.
I like your idea (I think it was you) about doing a C&C Bronco meet up. We can decide where and when later.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, @Archer and @jasonkosi showed up. We had a good talk and it's nice to put a face to the person online. we talked about doing a fun day run maybe on the west side of Harrison when the weather gets better, and for newbies, Archer may have a person lined up for teaching them.
West side of Harrison is mostly old logging roads with a few washouts here and there so is not difficult at all. Good scenery and should be fun. We can set up a lunch stop at the logging area about two thirds of the way, where you can see the lake and there's area to park.
There's Cars & Coffee's all the time when the weather cooperates, so I am sure there will be more. I usually take the Nova when weather is good, but if we know ahead of time lots of Bronco's coming, I will bring mine.
I like your idea (I think it was you) about doing a C&C Bronco meet up. We can decide where and when later.
Awesome! Glad a couple folks showed up.

Yeah, would be good to do a Bronco-only C&C one weekend, then look at some trail runs later on. It’ll be weird having a few Broncos in one spot :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 Supercrew LB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry I missed the C &C on Sunday. The fog out here in Harrison was pretty thick. However did a short run up Harrison east on Saturday, road was good but very “greasy” went a few clicks past Rainbow falls and turned around, a bit of snow but not bad. Then did a short run up Mt. Woodside, road rough but dry, a good run for novices. Deep snow at the 5K mark. You can get to the hang glider launch but not as far as Stacey lake. Going to be several months before Woodside is fully doable.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry I missed the C &C on Sunday. The fog out here in Harrison was pretty thick. However did a short run up Harrison east on Saturday, road was good but very “greasy” went a few clicks past Rainbow falls and turned around, a bit of snow but not bad. Then did a short run up Mt. Woodside, road rough but dry, a good run for novices. Deep snow at the 5K mark. You can get to the hang glider launch but not as far as Stacey lake. Going to be several months before Woodside is fully doable.
That's ok, there will be more to come, I am sure. Sounds like you had fun in the bush anyways, so that's always a good thing.

Sponsored

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Brownie you might be interested in these meet ups as well

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For anyone that has their Bronco already did your window sticker say rail or convoy? Mine says convoy but I thought it would come rail, just wondering if the sticker is wrong.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For anyone that has their Bronco already did your window sticker say rail or convoy? Mine says convoy but I thought it would come rail, just wondering if the sticker is wrong.
Convoy to rail yard, and then rail to Surrey BC, and then Convoy to dealer..... most likely.....

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs