Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Port Alberni (Vancouver island) just got their first one - I have a 7/14 blend date and still no real idea when it will arrive, expecting another month or so.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 1627600447736
Sponsored

Brownie

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, 1981 Trans Am, 1972 Austin Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Port Alberni (Vancouver island) just got their first one - I have a 7/14 blend date and still no real idea when it will arrive, expecting another month or so.

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 1627600447736

or a couple weeks............

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

or a couple weeks............
One can hope - I have no idea if I'm stuck in QA hell or not, plus delays at the border, rail delays though Lytton, etc. Excited though! Now if only I could find rims...

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dams Ford in Langley, B.C. has 3 Seven Speed Manual 2.3 4 Door Badlands with Soft Tops in Area 51 in stock (Demo Units I believe). I test drove one today that had just the Mid package and stock 33's and honestly I was happy with it's manners on the road despite the set up being somewhat underpowered, at least for me. I ordered a 2.7 and I wanted to see what the 2.3 felt like, now that I have I'm confident I made the right choice.

OP
OP
deanfromkelowna

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Where are you able to see it being in transit?
only your dealer can track it in transit. My buddy is a gsm at a ford store in Van. He can see his orders until they leave the train. I ordered from my local store so he cant track mine.

SarahBC

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More pics of the Port Alberni, BC Bronco. We were told it came via the broken down Saskatchewan freight train. I believe Van Isle Ford have a Vancouver buyer for it.
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? C5790B74-D60E-45F4-836C-E76F064B487F
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? A722A064-6AD7-4F32-A98D-56801FEE465C

TyFitzO

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyrone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 F-150 SuperCrew, '08 Escape, '13 Explorer Ltd
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dams Ford in Langley, B.C. has 3 Seven Speed Manual 2.3 4 Door Badlands with Soft Tops in Area 51 in stock (Demo Units I believe). I test drove one today that had just the Mid package and stock 33's and honestly I was happy with it's manners on the road despite the set up being somewhat underpowered, at least for me. I ordered a 2.7 and I wanted to see what the 2.3 felt like, now that I have I'm confident I made the right choice.
Yeah, I test drove that one with John, my sales guy. I said the exact same thing when I saw it seemed a tinch sluggish off the start out of the lot onto Highway 10. I also was hoping on test-driving a 2.7 with automatic, but still was a thrill to finally walk around one & drive in one... (for now).

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not too sure how this 2dr manual ended up in kamloops nissan dealer for sale or what the story is, but in case someone in that area wants one, here you go.

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not too sure how this 2dr manual ended up in kamloops nissan dealer for sale or what the story is, but in case someone in that area wants one, here you go.
I'd love to know the story on how that happened lol. Was it being sold as "new" or "used"?

Edit: Looks like it's technically "used." So I'm wondering if a sales person bought it and traded it in. Traded it in for a Frontier??! Give your head a shake...

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think they would mind if I went for a test drive? I ordered the exact same model but from Hallmark Ford (Surrey), and I don't think they have received any demos yet.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think they would mind if I went for a test drive? I ordered the exact same model but from Hallmark Ford (Surrey), and I don't think they have received any demos yet.
Not a chance. They keep saying they don't have a "demo model" to test drive. They'll let you crawl all over one on their lot, but that's it.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They should let you test drive it no problem, they photo copied my DL and that was it, I even told them my order was through Brown Bros. Ford.

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Go to Dams and they should no problem, I had no issues taking it out for a test drive. They had 3 badlands 4 door soft top manuals, all the same.
Sponsored