Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go to Dams and they should no problem, I had no issues taking it out for a test drive. They had 3 badlands 4 door soft top manuals, all the same.
Maybe that was my problem; I didn't want to test drive a manual transmission. They still said they hadn't received their actual "demo model" though, which I found odd.
Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

West Coast Ford in Maple Ridge have 3. All sitting in the front lot. All 4 doors with soft tops and 2.3's.
At least one of them had a 12" screen, so I got to play with that. My Wildtrak was made July 19th, and then moved to the rail yard complete !! Then this MIC top sh*t happened and delayed it. I said ship it anyways, but Factory won't until top is replaced with 2.0
This sucks !!! At least it gives me time to gather goodies and make things that I want to add like these.... took me a half hour to fix the font, and laser them out. Just have to paint them now. Enjoy.
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? Bronco Fender Bad

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I talked with my sales person today at West Coast. As soon as I put my deposit down my 22 Bronco will be on its way.
A eta of about 8 months. I sent in my build list and a file has been started..

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a chance. They keep saying they don't have a "demo model" to test drive. They'll let you crawl all over one on their lot, but that's it.
At this point, if I get to just see one in person I'm happy. I drove by a few weeks ago but they were closed so I prowled around a bit to see if I could just eyeball one, but they must be keeping them safely locked away somewhere...

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, if I get to just see one in person I'm happy. I drove by a few weeks ago but they were closed so I prowled around a bit to see if I could just eyeball one, but they must be keeping them safely locked away somewhere...
Last time I was by there (a few weeks back) they had one outside and at least one inside on the showroom floor. I also believe they have an off-site storage lot.

Sponsored

Virtual-Chris

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to pull the plug on mine. Had an order with Chilliwack Ford but never heard a peep from them. Plus the quality issues, the roof, I’m just going to wait until a different hard top option is available or maybe even the model refresh in a couple of years, or see what Toyota has in store. What a year of disappointment.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awaiting shipment!!! Might actually see rapid red two door in bc soon

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 96F02DF3-93B8-4E8A-BD4E-425696EA847C
Great news, hopefully mine is right behind you! 👍

Sponsored

SarahBC

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Van Isle Ford in Port Alberni have a Black Diamond in stock, they have just added a 2 inch lift and wheels and tyres.

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco just shipped!! Escape from dirt mountain 😁

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 9CA77C5B-378D-4145-8202-6E3450C7D1B9

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? 9CA77C5B-378D-4145-8202-6E3450C7D1B9
Great to see that we get this type of info like our southern neighbours, given the relative lack of updates and comms from Ford Canada.

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just went into my dealer to (re)submit my 2022 order. I reserved back in Aug 2020 but am waiting on the hardtop so 🤞 I'll get it before next summer!

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

West Coast Ford in Maple Ridge have 3. All sitting in the front lot. All 4 doors with soft tops and 2.3's.
At least one of them had a 12" screen, so I got to play with that. My Wildtrak was made July 19th, and then moved to the rail yard complete !! Then this MIC top sh*t happened and delayed it. I said ship it anyways, but Factory won't until top is replaced with 2.0
This sucks !!! At least it gives me time to gather goodies and make things that I want to add like these.... took me a half hour to fix the font, and laser them out. Just have to paint them now. Enjoy.
I'm assuming these emblems that you're making are for the truck? They look great! I'm thinking about replacing the BL sticker with something like this, if you are making any for sale. I know folks are making these down south but some of the prices are ridiculous ($80usd for a pair?!?)