Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found one at a dealership that someone didn't buy.... And I bought it lol
Well it looks awesome. Same colour I'm getting, except with a Hardtop and Lux.

I'm jealous. haha

How do you like it for a daily driver?
Sponsored

MudCrawler

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150, Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Started it's trip to Abbotsford last Sunday. Says 21 days transport so assuming 1st week of Dec arrival.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Started it's trip to Abbotsford last Sunday. Says 21 days transport so assuming 1st week of Dec arrival.
I assume it's coming convoy? Surprised it would take that long though.

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I assume it's coming convoy? Surprised it would take that long though.
By rail most likely. They say 21 days, but will only take about 14, and then it will sit below the Port Mann Bridge for a week because there is no yard there to unload them onto. Have to wait until each car is unloaded and put on a convoy truck. Don't ask me how I know......... ;)

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

By rail most likely. They say 21 days, but will only take about 14, and then it will sit below the Port Mann Bridge for a week because there is no yard there to unload them onto. Have to wait until each car is unloaded and put on a convoy truck. Don't ask me how I know......... ;)
I’ll assume you’re camped out under the bridge watching your specific rail car lol

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll assume you’re camped out under the bridge watching your specific rail car lol
I thought about that.... but no. Have mine for 2 1/2 weeks now. Love everything so far. A few things to be fixed, but dealer looking after me. I Will say that the 2.0 hardtops ( in my opinion) were rushed, and 2 nights ago when we had that heavy rain for hours, I got a few drops on my left leg as I braked for the first time in the morning. I believe it is coming from the seal at the windshiyld and hardtop. From what the dealer checked, I am not the first. So, I think the seals will need replacing on the 2.0 version very soon. That means, they may suspend shipping of vehicles again....... So sad.......

Jiveracing

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Interesting, I felt rain on my head while inside (think it’s the seal). Yikes!!

I just picked up my Bronco this afternoon. Saw lots of jaw drops when I was driving.

FB817346-E39E-4EA8-8B66-CC32E3C9A830.jpeg

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just picked up my Bronco this afternoon. Saw lots of jaw drops when I was driving.

FB817346-E39E-4EA8-8B66-CC32E3C9A830.jpeg
Yep, Houston (FORD), I think we have a problem..... After last nights rain, dripping from the same spot. It looks like cold wet climate will have leaks, and dry hot climates will have the seals dry o

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? FB817346-E39E-4EA8-8B66-CC32E3C9A830
I think Ford has a problem...... Again.
In the cold, wet climate were getting leaks from the seals, and in the hot, dry climate there seals are drying out and cracking. Ford better get a fast fix issue on this PDQ, as winter is coming !! And, if we keep getting these Atmospheric rain storms, it is not going to be pretty.

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well mine shipped last week (Nov 10) but I imagine it'll be delayed with all the damage to the rail lines and highways yesterday. Hopefully everything gets fixed quickly!

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well mine shipped last week (Nov 10) but I imagine it'll be delayed with all the damage to the rail lines and highways yesterday. Hopefully everything gets fixed quickly!
I’ll probably be in the same boat as you (Or train, that is). Mine was built last week.

I wonder if they will reroute delivery through the states?

Last edited:

Azemotay

Badlands
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4d Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a locomotive engineer who works for CN. Anyone wondering if they will reroute the train to unload it in Calgary, or reroute through the states, though more likely, isn't going to happen.. They will simple park the train somewhere along the way and wait till the track opens up again. There are currently trains parked EVERYWHERE around Jasper and Blue river and what not (Trains literally been sitting long enough they are running out of fuel lol)

It is just going to be a waiting game until the lines fully open up and they have run the traffic again. The train mine is on has been sitting in Manitoba for ages now, fingers crossed things get moving again.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a locomotive engineer who works for CN. Anyone wondering if they will reroute the train to unload it in Calgary, or reroute through the states, though more likely, isn't going to happen.. They will simple park the train somewhere along the way and wait till the track opens up again. There are currently trains parked EVERYWHERE around Jasper and Blue river and what not (Trains literally been sitting long enough they are running out of fuel lol)

It is just going to be a waiting game until the lines fully open up and they have run the traffic again. The train mine is on has been sitting in Manitoba for ages now, fingers crossed things get moving again.
Well, that definitely sucks.
Sponsored