Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

jb_dot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As a locomotive engineer who works for CN. Anyone wondering if they will reroute the train to unload it in Calgary, or reroute through the states, though more likely, isn't going to happen.. They will simple park the train somewhere along the way and wait till the track opens up again. There are currently trains parked EVERYWHERE around Jasper and Blue river and what not (Trains literally been sitting long enough they are running out of fuel lol)

It is just going to be a waiting game until the lines fully open up and they have run the traffic again. The train mine is on has been sitting in Manitoba for ages now, fingers crossed things get moving again.
Thanks for sharing - I had hoped that maybe I made it to the lower mainland before the tracks closed, but I don't have a rail car number to check yet. Ah well - the waiting continues! My poor Bronco - almost 4 months outside at dirt mountain and now stuck on a train! I'm supposed to be the one abusing it!
Sponsored

Sponsored

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine arrived to the Lower Mainland yesterday!! Got the call today. Honestly didn't expect to get her. Picking her up shortly. Velocity Blue OBX

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_2189
Do you have a friend that works at United Upholstery in Langley?? She showed me a pic just like this.....

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still waiting with no end in sight for my truck but I decided to pull the trigger on wheels that I've been eyeing to grab the Black Friday deals. I've got a 4-dr Badlands coming and I'm getting super confused by all the differing specs I'm finding online for the OE tires and wheels. I'm hoping that the stock KO2s will fit these wheels:

KMC Wheels KM719 CANYON Satin Black (17"x8", 20 Offset, 6X139.7 Bolt Pattern, 106.1mm Center Bore)

I know I may need hub rings but otherwise can anyone confirm that these should work with the stock BL tires? Thanks!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting with no end in sight for my truck but I decided to pull the trigger on wheels that I've been eyeing to grab the Black Friday deals. I've got a 4-dr Badlands coming and I'm getting super confused by all the differing specs I'm finding online for the OE tires and wheels. I'm hoping that the stock KO2s will fit these wheels:

KMC Wheels KM719 CANYON Satin Black (17"x8", 20 Offset, 6X139.7 Bolt Pattern, 106.1mm Center Bore)

I know I may need hub rings but otherwise can anyone confirm that these should work with the stock BL tires? Thanks!
20 Offset sounds too big, but what is the offset on the stock rims?? I am running a -12 offset, and the tires on a 17X9 stick out 1/2" past the fender on a Sasquatch. my tires are 35X12.5.
I would get the tire size, and then check KMC Wheels for the rims that don't run a offset so large like -1 to +1 on a non Sasquatch. If you stick out more than 1", the cops may harass you.
I am selling my Stock WildTrak rims and tires that came with the vehicle if your interested. They are 35X9X17 Bead Capable. You can take off the ring and paint or powder coat it any color. Just sayin' ......

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

swampgoat

Badlands
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 bronco xlt 5 speed manual, 2020 f350 tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sweet, can't wait to see your Badlands out around town!
It will be hard to miss, as far as I know its the only 2 door badlands in town so far.

Sponsored

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you have a friend that works at United Upholstery in Langley?? She showed me a pic just like this.....
Hey, that’s where I work! Haha, are you the same Peter that we’re installing custom leather & heated/cooled seats into a 2 door Wildtrak?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey, that’s where I work! Haha, are you the same Peter that we’re installing custom leather & heated/cooled seats into a 2 door Wildtrak?
Yep..... Tomorrow. Finally getting rid of the tan cloth !!!! Goodbye cr*p, hello leather !!!! Guess I'll meet ya tomorrow. Were taking off the top and flares also while it is inside....SSSHHHHHH...... ;)