Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yikes, that front plate placement is pretty bad. I should be picking mine up today and hope there is a better spot.
Hold that thought !!! I am just finishing the bracket for the Modular Bumper using existing bolts (no blockage of anything) and will work on one for the standard bumper next.
Don't let the dealer drill holes into your lower valance for a f*cking front plate !!!! (unless you like holes in your body)......
Price should be $50-60 Canadian. Have to figure it out first..... but for now, just use a couple zap straps..... seriously.....

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do you have the link for that one?
Rick, hold off for a bit.... I will have one ready very soon and it will be in the middle, using existing bolts, made out of aluminum. It will be cheaper than $85 for the Amazon one, and you will still have the shackles.

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Saw a vehicle hauler with about 4-5 Broncos driving through Sicamous this past Saturday, was heading west. Some lucky forum members perhaps?

Sponsored

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rick, hold off for a bit.... I will have one ready very soon and it will be in the middle, using existing bolts, made out of aluminum. It will be cheaper than $85 for the Amazon one, and you will still have the shackles.
Sorry didn't see your message before I ordered. Mine actually ended up being free as I used Amazon points that I had accumulated

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry didn't see your message before I ordered. Mine actually ended up being free as I used Amazon points that I had accumulated
No Biggie.... just trying to help out.
Stupid question.... How do you accumulate points on Amazon?? Where do you find that??

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Somebody in this area has got a Badlands waiting at Metro Ford PoCo.....
Saw my twin (Almost, Badlands is a little lower) and had to get a pic..... Is this someone's Bronco??
Too bad about the front plate placement..... :( There going to be pissed....
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image0 (14)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image1 (10)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image2 (9)

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally had some time to cut out the new Front Mod Bumper plate holder. Just slapped it on for test fitting. Needs some tweaks for the holes,(will be done on CNC) but sits nice and even. No interference from anything, and bolted in place less than a minute..... I'll be refining it soon, and then prime and paint.
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image4

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image3 (4)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image2 (8)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image1 (9)

Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? image0 (13)

and yes.... the plate means...... " Running Bronco 7/21 New" Unless you can think of something else better..... oh, just put my foot in my mouth for that.......:LOL:

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No Biggie.... just trying to help out.
Stupid question.... How do you accumulate points on Amazon?? Where do you find that??
Turns out it wasn’t Amazon points it was points from my Visa card that is linked to my account. At checked out there was a box to check if I wanted to use my points. I assumed it was Amazon points.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model