Sponsored

British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet?

OP
OP
deanfromkelowna

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
deanfromkelowna

deanfromkelowna

Wildtrak
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I suppose.

Now you have me paranoid to get the full PPF though.
"Princess me" wants it wrapped in bubble plastic. "Macho off-road me" says, "be a man, scars are sexy". Wife says, "that's enough spending big guy..."

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco has arrived...... hopefully in one piece !!!
First 2 door WildTrak in BC ????
Should be at the dealer either Sunday or Monday...... I am beyond excited !!! I get to do the initial PDI which is very cool, and then watch the Mechanic go over the vehicle for his turn. I will take tons of pics during this...... :p :p :p :p :p :p
I shall live vicariously through your experience. Yes please to the pix!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally, it's officially here !!! Got to the rail Yard Saturday, and I patiently (not) waited until this morning when my dealer text me some pics. I guess the convoy truck delivered it overnight Tuesday after everyone went home, so it was there first thing when they got in. Of course, I dropped work immediately, and drove over to see my baby and start the PDI.
I drove in and it was sitting right in front around 10am, with already a crowd around it..... :p
I wasn't allowed to take pics in the shop (insurance), but took a ton of pics as it sat before tearing into it (attached). After the PDI, I drove it over to the detail shop for them to clean the rail crap off it and detail it. that will be done Thursday morning. They are also going to tint the driver and passenger windows. Then I get to drive it back to the dealer where my Electrical buddy is going to install my front and rear dash cam, with Extended battery (good for a week filming with the radar) and also hardwire my radar detector in. Then into the dealer shop for the 1" level kit (yes, I measured it, and the front is one inch raked, even though it doesn't look like it) but going to the 35X12 M/T Baja Boss tires, it will give me better clearance. Then, I'll add a few goodies, and that will be it for a bit. only damage was a small chip on the passenger door edge, which the dealer is going to fix. I will post more pics once it is done.......
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5398.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5398.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5378.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5382.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5395.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5394.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5396.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5399.JPG
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5401.JPG

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally, it's officially here !!! Got to the rail Yard Saturday, and I patiently (not) waited until this morning when my dealer text me some pics. I guess the convoy truck delivered it overnight Tuesday after everyone went home, so it was there first thing when they got in. Of course, I dropped work immediately, and drove over to see my baby and start the PDI.
I drove in and it was sitting right in front around 10am, with already a crowd around it..... :p
I wasn't allowed to take pics in the shop (insurance), but took a ton of pics as it sat before tearing into it (attached). After the PDI, I drove it over to the detail shop for them to clean the rail crap off it and detail it. that will be done Thursday morning. They are also going to tint the driver and passenger windows. Then I get to drive it back to the dealer where my Electrical buddy is going to install my front and rear dash cam, with Extended battery (good for a week filming with the radar) and also hardwire my radar detector in. Then into the dealer shop for the 1" level kit (yes, I measured it, and the front is one inch raked, even though it doesn't look like it) but going to the 35X12 M/T Baja Boss tires, it will give me better clearance. Then, I'll add a few goodies, and that will be it for a bit. only damage was a small chip on the passenger door edge, which the dealer is going to fix. I will post more pics once it is done.......
Ford Bronco British Columbia Bronco Owners! Anyone seen one arrive in BC yet? IMG_5401.JPG
Very nice, I’m jealous!🤟

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! Looks awesome!

For future reference, please do not use Venti Starbucks cups for size comparisons. Only pineapples or pineapple pizzas will be accepted.

Thank you.

:ROFLMAO:

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congratulations! Looks awesome!

For future reference, please do not use Venti Starbucks cups for size comparisons. Only pineapples or pineapple pizzas will be accepted.

Thank you.

:ROFLMAO:
Oh, there's a challenge...... 🍍 ;)

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats!! Looks amazing. Enjoy the drive!

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Beautiful rig! Congratulations 🎉🍾

Sponsored

gmac71

Badlands
First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ford Expedition; '21 Ford Bronco Badlands 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rapid Red (2dr) Left Michigan on October 5 raced across the country then got stuck in Blue River BC then Matsqui BC and now stuck in Surrey waiting for car transport to dealer. This has been fun and frustrating so far

IMG_1344.jpg

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rapid Red (2dr) Left Michigan on October 5 raced across the country then got stuck in Blue River BC then Matsqui BC and now stuck in Surrey waiting for car transport to dealer. This has been fun and frustrating so far

IMG_1344.jpg
Yep! Same over here! Current status, awaiting transport from BC rail yard. I’m just glad it’s in BC and almost over that finish line!! The torture will end soon 👍😁

BroncoOKV

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

IMG_5398.JPG
IMG_5398.JPG
IMG_5378.JPG
IMG_5382.JPG
IMG_5395.JPG
IMG_5394.JPG
IMG_5396.JPG
IMG_5399.JPG
IMG_5401.JPG
Nice!! I’ve only seen one white 4 dr around Maple Ridge so far but I see westcoast shows as having quite a few coming soon. I am in for quite a long wait I’m sure as I came into the Bronco craziness late and had no reservation just went in and put in an order on the day MY22 orders opened. My salesperson said there were 10 reservations ahead of me that had converted to 2022 and 1 order so probably MY23 before I’ll get mine but in the meantime I’ll just be on the lookout for any of you that get yours in the lower mainland

Last edited:

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My BD just arrived at the dealer! Pick it up tomorrow! 😁

Update: I just brought the bronco home and I’m a bit overwhelmed. I can’t believe this beautiful truck is mine. I questioned the tire size of the BD thinking I would need to upgrade right away but that’s not the case. The two door with the 32’s hits a sweet spot. Will it look great with other tires? Sure! Yet this combo just has a classic look to it. Hope you all get your Broncos soon! It’s a killer truck no doubt! 😁

873D9B7F-91E2-4F17-ABA2-82063BD7953E.jpeg

3F1A6420-D78F-48B6-943D-C3E0DAA4CA8A.jpeg

125ACCBB-789D-4734-98B3-DD66181BC05B.jpeg

0FF470AE-FEE8-4811-B428-B62BF524B6BD.jpeg

Last edited:

Kayci77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sometimes it's just better not to know and let it be a surprise 😅
Sponsored