Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Everyone,

I am looking to purchase a pair of side steps for my recently acquired 2-door Badlands / Sasquatch. Does anyone have any experience with Broaddit's "easy step" product (link below)? I am considering this option along with the AIG version (link below). I am not considering the Archetype version given my budget. Any thoughts welcome and thanks!

https://broaddict.com/products/2x-ez-steps-for-2-door?variant=43861794914538
https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-...YsYdWqy8iwLegEELj3CxRhOTH-uQF78oaAvSeEALw_wcB
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

one is a chinese knock off that falls in line with other items they've copied off other vendors/forum sponsors...the other is the real deal that had R&D dollars, time etc invested into it....I think you can figure it out from there.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have the Broaddict ones and no signs of rusting at all and seem great quality. Sometimes if you buy them on Amazon they even have a sale.

strick23

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Stang GT/ 02 Lincoln LS/ 21 Bronco BL SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the IAG steps for my 4 dr and really like them. The originals (early design) rusted and flaked, but they quickly replaced them with their new design which includes a better coating process. I’ve had the new ones installed for a few months and no signs of rust. Another minor detail that I liked with the new design is the visible fasteners are now black whereas before they were silver.
Sponsored