Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice build.

I love the titanium wheels with the Eruption Green and the 37s look great too.

I have a similar Build.

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg
Nice! I agree about the titanium/green combo.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm about ready to order the RC 9500 winch and mount. Anything I should know about the install? Anything tricky?
if you are using their winch it should be easy enough if you follow the directions . I had a larger winch and had to do some extra trimming of the sensor caps. Also the sensor wires weren’t long enough to stick out of the bumper holes like the instructions showed, so I ended up installing the sensor extension harnesses before re-installing the bumper to the frame. Oh and trimming the plastic bumper pieces was a little confusing. The instructions have u do it early on in the process, but I saved that step till last so I could better visualize what they were telling you to do, an actual install video would have helped there.

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

if you are using their winch it should be easy enough if you follow the directions . I had a larger winch and had to do some extra trimming of the sensor caps. Also the sensor wires weren’t long enough to stick out of the bumper holes like the instructions showed, so I ended up installing the sensor extension harnesses before re-installing the bumper to the frame. Oh and trimming the plastic bumper pieces was a little confusing. The instructions have u do it early on in the process, but I saved that step till last so I could better visualize what they were telling you to do, an actual install video would have helped there.
Last question: Did you have to do anything to the ACC sensor?

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last question: Did you have to do anything to the ACC sensor?
I have high, not lux, so it wasnt a consideration. The sensor is not blocked by the mount, but does sit above it. Does their website say if u should relocate the sensor?

Sponsored

B Miller

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have high, not lux, so it wasnt a consideration. The sensor is not blocked by the mount, but does sit above it. Does their website say if u should relocate the sensor?
It says no. Buuuuut....

Thank you for all the information. Just placed the order!

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It says no. Buuuuut....

Thank you for all the information. Just placed the order!
Keep us posted, I wondered about that myself… even though it didn’t effect me, ive got a number of folks who ask me for advice on these types of things so I’m curious if ACC is still fine. I suspect you’ll be good to go.

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bo-Ronco

Badlands
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 KR F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

those Havoc steps look good, and the $500 price point really is nice...but damn that foreign steel.
As someone who manufactures products both overseas and domestically, I approve this message.

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

USB hooked to distribution block , hooked to Aux 6.

DAF6CB23-1B29-4413-91A1-577AA0D8FB98.jpeg

F0715070-504B-4588-BE0D-089ECB8CDD37.jpeg
You got a thread on this? Would love to see more details. I want to do this but looks like a huge headache.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You got a thread on this? Would love to see more details. I want to do this but looks like a huge headache.
Sorry this was all I have for details. It’s pretty simple really, just found these distribution blocks on Amazon, hooked to aux wire in glovebox and ground in glovebox With a plug for easy removal. Mounted using @Mountains2Metal bracket. Allows me to much more easily add additional items such as amp trigger wires, cb, usb .. things that I want to turn on with the vehicle. The glovebox wire is tied to the aux6 wire in the engine bay and I just leave that switch always on. The USB wires are sometimes a pain to fish down through. I start by drilling a hole in the dash and putting a flashlight over it then u can look through the glovebox opening and see where there is light.. it does take some patience

Last edited:

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry this was all I have for details. It’s pretty simple really, just found these distribution blocks on Amazon, hooked to aux wire in glovebox and ground in glovebox With a plug for easy removal. Mounted using @Mountains2Metal bracket. Allows me to much more easily add additional items such as amp trigger wires, cb, usb .. things that I want to turn on with the vehicle. The glovebox wire is tied to the aux6 wire in the engine bay and I just leave that switch always on. The USB wires are sometimes a pain to fish down through. I start by drilling a hole in the dash and putting a flashlight over it then u can look through the glovebox opening and see where there is light.. it does take some patience
Thanks for the info, I have not messed with the glove box wires yet, but was snooping around for something like this, I saw a brown and a white, are they both AUX? Or is the white just a ground extension? (not sure why they would do that with metal right there to ground to.) The only AUX I have used so far is under the hood where it seemed a bit more intuitive to hook up my lights.

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@BroncBuster body lift instaled, crash bars trimmed, inner fenders temporarily dealt with. Everything should clear well now.

11E7556E-C1E5-488A-9B7D-D6C372EA7D49.jpeg

2F7A27DC-A846-4BBE-9501-674343C8C249.jpeg
I know u haven’t had them long but how are the maxxis tires? Road noise and cam you feel the lugs at low speeds?

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know u haven’t had them long but how are the maxxis tires? Road noise and cam you feel the lugs at low speeds?
Like any real mud tire, u can absolutely feel the lugs at under 5 mph or so. Road noise is pretty average for this type of tire. They balanced well and I’m happy with them so far, but mud terrain tires aren’t for everyone

OP
OP
Copperhorse73

Copperhorse73

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the info, I have not messed with the glove box wires yet, but was snooping around for something like this, I saw a brown and a white, are they both AUX? Or is the white just a ground extension? (not sure why they would do that with metal right there to ground to.) The only AUX I have used so far is under the hood where it seemed a bit more intuitive to hook up my lights.
Both white and brown go into the engine bay and can be used to hook into any of the 6 aux wires there
Sponsored