Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I broke down and bought some 35's. The Toyo at3's 35x12.5x17.... I have read they measure out a bit small... But I only had a choice of like 4 tires ( nitto exo grapplers, duratracs, and Falken wildpeaks) that are available without a 16 week wait lol... So I got these. 5 of them will be at the shop tomorrow. Anyone else have the Toyos? They will be going on my zero offset Fuels... I'll probably need to do something about the spare tire bumpstops again... The lift is coming in the next week or so too. Going on a Badlands.
Ford Bronco Broke down and bought some 35's opat3-right
Sponsored

Last edited:

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great tires! The last 3 sets i've bought new were the Toyo ATs. First set was on my '13 Expedition and they were all around perfect for Nebraska mud and snow. Second set was on my '16 F150, I went a little narrow with the first set and they tended to break loose from a stop on wet roads, but that happens with a lighter rear end. The 3rd set on the same truck I went a little wider and they worked awesome. Beings its an SUV you shouldn't have to worry about wet traction, and the 65k mile warranty is great. Most decent tire shops will do the free rotations so you have paperwork in case of warranty issues.

Lmoore541

Base
First Name
Levi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
We have ran a set of these 35x12.5x20 on our work trucks. They last a long time and perform well. Should be great on big pony.
Sponsored