MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have 22 BB. And there is securialert...mine is an early 22..maybe they left that chip out on the later 22 models
Sponsored

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a '22 as well and only have the Ford Insure option in my FordPass app.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But then again...who knows?

OP
OP
35tires

35tires

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '21 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Broken into in a well lit public garage 1681772242752

Mine shows it on the window sticker but I don't show it on my app and don't know why. I will be asking the dealer when I get a chance.

HoosierMan

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT & 2014 F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
1681772242752.png

Mine shows it on the window sticker but I don't show it on my app and don't know why. I will be asking the dealer when I get a chance.
I checked the owner's manual online for 2023 and there is no mention of the Perimeter Alarm. It only has information on the Passive Anti-Theft System.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The perimeter alarm plus is an extra box you buy and install behind your glove box. Takes five minutes to install it. Now when someone touches my vehicle just s tiny bit too aggressively it gives a small beep to warn them and if they persist, it goes bat shit. It does not come pre-installed with any model year that I am aware of, but what do I know. Mine is a 2022 btw.
Alarm Attached below.
There are threads on this alarm, just search the forum.

https://www.oemfordpartsoutlet.com/...vpHUslg3h6Gkh5rwTbnELPOK4GFdP4SRoCxRQQAvD_BwE

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think every car I've had has been broken into, except my last 2 accords. Sometimes on city street, or parking garage for work. Usually with a smashed window and never witnessed. I think I've had 2 radios boosted and always my spare charge.

You will get over it, it is pretty normal, and they will never catch the crooks.

Never leave anything in your car you will miss. Never leave anything out people can see. No clutter.

Difficult in bronco because no trunk. At very least cover with blanket or sheet.

I have video of people breaking into my garage, full face and everything, trying to steal my motorcycle. They will never be caught. Video is kind of useless unless you can actually catch the people, then you can use it in court, but otherwise I it is useless.

If this is your first time being violated you got it good. I was held up at gunpoint once, that was interesting. I can tell you, You'll get over this. And honestly, it makes the next time easier to take. And you will be better prepared and do more prevention

Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man, I’m really bummed out to hear about this. I know exactly how you feel. I have had it done to my car and also our house. You are never the same again because of it. I expect that crap to happen in complete failures like Seattle or Portland where cops not criminals are looked at as the problem. Texas though, the last outpost of sanity in my mind…though my brother who has been there going of 50 years says its changing in the big cities in Texas, filling with wokecoasters leaving the ruined lands for new territory. Sad state of affairs when crooks are free to run the streets and held as the misunderstood victims of oppression.

mcinfantry

Badlands
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My last vehicle was stolen out a mall parking lot. Chevy Silverado 1500 High Country. No broken glass, OnStar disabled. Definitely a pro job. Every year I get a call from the police department asking if I've found my vehicle. Every time I tell them, no that's your job, but thanks for making me relive a traumatic experience again!

Just try to deter thieves from wanting to break into your vehicle, be prepared, and stay positive. I know it sucks but it could have been a robbery instead of burglary or they could have taken the whole vehicle. Now get out there and have some fun in your Bronco!
They do that so it stays in NCIC

IDAbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That sucks. Sorry to hear that. Have had 2 different cars broken into (both in the LA area... shocker there). First time was my Evo... outside my apartment smashed a window, scraped up the paint on my door, and tore my dash and center console apart. All they got was a few cd's, some receipts, and a pair of cheap sunglasses. Ended up being $6k of damage. The other time was in a hotel parking lot in my Ford Fusion... no signs of forced entry or anything... but they stole a bunch of CD's, my buddies keys to his truck that was 500 miles away, and my $1200 set of golf clubs. This was the night before a tournament too. Both instances, nothing was done by the cops or the hotel management,

Sadly, people suck and have no respect for others or their belongings. I also was once almost car jacked while getting in my car by some tweaked out thug in the bay area. Key word was ALMOST. He tried, but didn't succeed. Quite a few years ago I left CA and moved to ID. No issues like that here of any kind so far.*knocks on wood* lol

Just be diligent and don't leave stuff in your car, and get an alarm.

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man, I’m really bummed out to hear about this. I know exactly how you feel. I have had it done to my car and also our house. You are never the same again because of it. I expect that crap to happen in complete failures like Seattle or Portland where cops not criminals are looked at as the problem. Texas though, the last outpost of sanity in my mind…though my brother who has been there going of 50 years says its changing in the big cities in Texas, filling with wokecoasters leaving the ruined lands for new territory. Sad state of affairs when crooks are free to run the streets and held as the misunderstood victims of oppression.
yeesh, crime happens all over the country. Massachusetts has a fairly low crime rate and I've had my car broken into. I remember the city I was living in at the time was rated one of the best to raise a family in the U.S while I was there. It sucks when it happens but none of this is new.