Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sorry guys but this looks awful. I saw a 4 door Bronco in person and i hated it with small 32 inch tires. And by the looks of it big 40 inch tires can't even save it.

I think my issue is the body is just too perfectly square with no character. The sides are too flat with no contour and the fender guards should have been square.

I wish I would have seen a 2 door Sasquatch in person. It might have looked better and saved my order. The wait is not worth it for me either IMO!!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I've come to realize Jeeps look 10x better. To me anyway. Just being honest. Just my opinion. Even my 11 year old daughter begged me to get the Jeep after finally seeing the Bronco in person.
I tend to agree the four-door Wrangler looks better than the four-door Bronco. But not the two-door, which is why of course I have two door on order. I am a bit bias I used to own 3 EB's
Sponsored

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

you know those guys who but cheap cars to take to the race track instead of driving their every day expensive car?
when you mod your car this extreme, you may as well have bought a dedicated cheap car that you don't have to worry about cutting up fenders and frames, etc.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I tend to agree the four-door Wrangler looks better than the four-door Bronco. But not the two-door, which is why of course I have two door on order. I am a bit bias I used to own 3 EB's
I haven't seen the 2 door Bronco in person so I can't comment. I would imagine it looks much better but still to plain body wise. The lines are just too straight ,flat and square. Amd then there that big front wide nose. And it's weird that the entire vehicle is square amd there's round fenders. I didn't realize how odd it looks until I saw one in person. And I was pumped for the Bronco. Bummer.

I think the 2 door Jeep is the best looking. Still looks the closest to a real Jeep from back in the day and is small enough to zip around in tight spaces like a Jeep is supposed to. JMO.

Sponsored

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sorry guys but this looks awful. I saw a 4 door Bronco in person and i hated it with small 32 inch tires. And by the looks of it big 40 inch tires can't even save it.

I think my issue is the body is just too perfectly square with no character. The sides are too flat with no contour and the fender guards should have been square.

I wish I would have seen a 2 door Sasquatch in person. It might have looked better and saved my order. The wait is not worth it for me either IMO!!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I've come to realize Jeeps look 10x better. To me anyway. Just being honest. Just my opinion. Even my 11 year old daughter begged me to get the Jeep after finally seeing the Bronco in person.
🤡

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't seen the 2 door Bronco in person so I can't comment. I would imagine it looks much better but still to plain body wise. The lines are just too straight ,flat and square. Amd then there that big front wide nose. And it's weird that the entire vehicle is square amd there's round fenders. I didn't realize how odd it looks until I saw one in person. And I was pumped for the Bronco. Bummer.

I think the 2 door Jeep is the best looking. Still looks the closest to a real Jeep from back in the day and is small enough to zip around in tight spaces like a Jeep is supposed to. JMO.
Yep that's me.

giphy-35.gif
Especially with the username

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can't say I am a fan. The wheels look awkward and I think the huge hood scoop takes away from the classic body lines.

But hey, I'm just a dumb guy on the internet. If it make you smile when you walk out to drive it, thats all that matters.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
No doubt....hates the Bronco...but has 1000+ posts on a Bronco forum and is still hanging out posting....
I don't hate the Bronco. Just stating my opinion. I haven't even posted here in awhile. Sorry I'm not a hardcore fan boy like die hard Ford or nothing fans. I'm not a Jeep fan boy either. I like all vehicles. I judge all brands the same and I buy what I like best at the time.

Ford can totally revamp the Bronco 5 years from now and I may like it way better then the Jeep. Who knows.
Sponsored