Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bye bye windshields for anyone riding behind that thing.....its almost video game/cartoonish with those tires

Sponsored

ATX_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I for one appreciate the fact that you are pushing the envelope of mods.

You said you cut the fenders in 4", did you have to cut into the rear door at all? Can I see a shot of that area?

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm sorry guys but this looks awful. I saw a 4 door Bronco in person and i hated it with small 32 inch tires. And by the looks of it big 40 inch tires can't even save it.

I think my issue is the body is just too perfectly square with no character. The sides are too flat with no contour and the fender guards should have been square.

I wish I would have seen a 2 door Sasquatch in person. It might have looked better and saved my order. The wait is not worth it for me either IMO!!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I've come to realize Jeeps look 10x better. To me anyway. Just being honest. Just my opinion. Even my 11 year old daughter begged me to get the Jeep after finally seeing the Bronco in person.
With you about the looks of the 4d. The proportions are just wrong, but the 2d gets it right. You lost me when you said the Jeep looks 10x better though…🤨.

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A bit more than I would ever need, but I like the look of the cut fenders. If I needed super swamper 40s, this is the way to do it. That frame cut makes me nervous, but if you are strictly crawling, etc. you at least wont have any high speed catastrophic failures.

KyleQ

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
8 Broncos!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reason number 43850 why we need a hardcore section for these builds. I personally like it, curious on how that front end is going to survive, but getting your project moving instead of shooting for the moon is always a great approach.

I'm sure there are plenty who this I ruined this classic too, but guess what, we can do whatever the hell we want to our own stuff.

Bronco Pull.jpg

Sponsored

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm sorry guys but this looks awful. I saw a 4 door Bronco in person and i hated it with small 32 inch tires. And by the looks of it big 40 inch tires can't even save it.

I think my issue is the body is just too perfectly square with no character. The sides are too flat with no contour and the fender guards should have been square.

I wish I would have seen a 2 door Sasquatch in person. It might have looked better and saved my order. The wait is not worth it for me either IMO!!

I know I'll get flamed for saying this but I've come to realize Jeeps look 10x better. To me anyway. Just being honest. Just my opinion. Even my 11 year old daughter begged me to get the Jeep after finally seeing the Bronco in person.
jeeps look cool until you realize how wavy the doors look when you walk or drive by them lol plus the indentations around the door hinges look awful. and if you get lucky, you'll notice (and then never not be able to notice) that they skin the doors too tightly on the bottom, and there's creases all along the bottom of the door that look similar to door dings. Myself, my neighbor, and many other's ive seen in person have all 3 of these issues.

the bronco might look a little bit like a beefcake but it doesnt look like a soda can when you look down the side of it either, and ill take the bronco over my wrangler any day in that regard

zedster

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco 2 dr Badlands SAS, '22 F150 PowerBoost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the spare tire. 😀

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

y9M7bLi.gif

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And to think that some people have complained about the Sasquatch 35"s throwing gravel into the paint... this thing can launch baseballs into low-earth orbit.