Sponsored

Broncbuster Bronco flipped.. what happened?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Worst driver I have ever seen on you tube. Wreck-it-Ralph at it again.
I mean it’s for clicks and website traffic. RC just shit all over 1/3rd his business model with a rack and pinion bushing alternative so I guess do whatever it takes.

SS Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco , F600, F5, LJ20
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean it’s for clicks and website traffic. RC just shit all over 1/3rd his business model with a rack and pinion bushing alternative so I guess do whatever it takes.
Your right, if he wasn’t such a bad driver he would get zero attention.

Sponsored

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just wait till he shts him self there is going to be competition directly on some of his stuff out of Cali made in the US. At a lower price and a established long running company.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

25:37 to see the rollover. Pretty sure he just rolled it again at MOAB. Putting that bronco to good use!
yup rolled it on Saturday of Bronco Safari I heard., ran Pritchett in 2wd. Ran Hell’s revenge the day before with him, ran it in 2wd as well, think he had broken something a day or 2 before.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

He got the beans above the franks. How'd you get the beans above the franks???
I'd answer that but I would get banned.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's all on the driver, the mods were done to make the Bronco perform better offroad, not worse.
This is what a stock Bronco will do with finesse instead of force on the same trail:
I've watched this video like 3 times since it first posted and i'm always super impressed. I just watched Ozark Overland last week and he broke his u-joint on his Gladitor doing rocker knocker on this trail. There were some heavely modified Jeeps and they were winching left and right through the trail.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've watched this video like 3 times since it first posted and i'm always super impressed. I just watched Ozark Overland last week and he broke his u-joint on his Gladitor doing rocker knocker on this trail. There were some heavely modified Jeeps and they were winching left and right through the trail.
Skill really does account for most of the success, whether it's getting over an obstacle or completing the trail without breaking stuff. There have been a ton of really awesome rigs that ran KOH 4600 and failed, and some shitbox samis that took the trophy home. Some people can instinctively see the right line and know what their vehicles can handle, others won't even listen to a spotter and think their rigs are invincible. There is a point where the vehicle itself is the limiting factor, but that's usually not the case in a place like Moab.

Sponsored

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

He likes to try to push things to there limits. He tried doing one of the hot tubs in 2 wheel. So not unusual to see him roll over or bust up there broncos. He also likes to test and modify things.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What happened? Tyler happened.

yup rolled it on Saturday of Bronco Safari I heard., ran Pritchett in 2wd. Ran Hell’s revenge the day before with him, ran it in 2wd as well, think he had broken something a day or 2 before.
He told me he broke something in the transfer case. I guess that means new product incoming!

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco Broncbuster Bronco flipped.. what happened? R (6)

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As I mentioned in the other threads, I mean look at the guy in the black jeep...beat on that rhing like crazy...it is not just Bronco Buster missing finesse.

And yeah, it's ironic how some of the more built up rigs have harder times... Immediately jumping to lift kits and larger tires can srew things up.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What happened? Tyler happened.

He told me he broke something in the transfer case. I guess that means new product incoming!
He said this week he has some portals coming from Germany you will be able to use on a daily driver. $20k about though.
Sponsored