First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good morning all and happy friday, since we got the new info on the power of the 2.3 and 2.7, what do y’all think the 0-60 is going to be on the bronco? Some of y’all may not care but I know a few of us are speed demons 😎 so I’m curious on what y’all’s guesses are. P.S. I’m from Texas where we only know how to drive 80+ so I would say this is a big deal🤣
Sponsored

Last edited:

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2.9 seconds 😁

Going downhill with hurricane force winds maybe.

I don't see it being as quick as my Mustang V6 (being Bronco is heavier & boxier and other factors), but figure pretty close to that. People I've talked to who have the 2.7 say Sport Mode is pretty damn quick. 🤷‍♂️

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember right I think Levine or someone mentioned on twitter that it ran it in 5.6 sec... It didn't say which model but I'd assume 2 door, 2.7 10 speed with 31's. Lol

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I remember right I think Levine or someone mentioned on twitter that it ran it in 5.6 sec... It didn't say which model but I'd assume 2 door, 2.7 10 speed with 31's. Lol
I was gonna say 5.0... but this^^^
I do know it’s pretty damn quick.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kylearmani

kylearmani

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why? It's an offroad vehicle. If you care about the 0-60, you maybe should be looking at a different vehicle.
Is there a reason why I can’t be curious about the 0-60 in a vehicle I’m buying?

Sponsored

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

maybe
Are you drag racing it?
We want to know how we stack up to keep up with the competition off road in the dirt. Besides it is a simple statistic that most manufacturers advertise anyway. Lighten up Fancis

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why? It's an offroad vehicle. If you care about the 0-60, you maybe should be looking at a different vehicle.
I absolutely care about 0-60... not the number but getting there (and beyond). Doesn't matter if it's a car, truck or SUV. Last I saw, the Bronco is street legal, it's not an off road vehicle. It's capable, but not strictly off road.

And if you don't care, well, stay the hell out of the left lane!! Those people piss me off 🤬

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

maybe
Are you drag racing it?
We want to know how we stack up to keep up with the competition off road in the dirt. Besides it is a simple statistic that most manufacturers advertise anyway. Lighten up Fancis

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because the vast majority of Broncos will spend the vast majority of their lives on pavement where acceleration affects the overall enjoyment of the vehicle?

OP
OP
kylearmani

kylearmani

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC yukon denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
I absolutely care about 0-60... not the number but getting there (and beyond). Doesn't matter if it's a car, truck or SUV. Last I saw, the Bronco is street legal, it's not an off road vehicle. It's capable, but not strictly off road.

And if you don't care, well, stay the hell out of the left lane!! Those people piss me off 🤬
He thinks we’re never gonna need to merge onto the highway 🤣🤣
Sponsored