MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 BMW X3 2018 BMW 440i
Clubs

Sounds about right I guess. They've been firing on all cylinders (pun!) of late. Seems that Ford has over the past 10 years, hired a strong cadre of young, smart engineers and have listened to them. At the same time, the older guys have done a good job of mentoring and guiding.

This is the key to success for any company and I am so proud of Ford for doing what must have been uncomfortable for a bit, but is now paying dividends and has the company well positioned for the next 15 years.

Truely a remarkable pivot for a company with a reputation for being as stubborn as a mule on a Friday afternoon. 🙂

JAGSarge

Outer Banks
Staff member
First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former Broncos - 76, 93, 95
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Clubs

Screenshot_20200920-190513_Chrome.jpg

Ooh no! Please no. Actually it will allow a few more paycheck savings but still...

I'm reading this as "goes on sale" = "orders begin".

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Sounds about right I guess. They've been firing on all cylinders (pun!) of late. Seems that Ford has over the past 10 years, hired a strong cadre of young, smart engineers and have listened to them. At the same time, the older guys have done a good job of mentoring and guiding.

This is the key to success for any company and I am so proud of Ford for doing what must have been uncomfortable for a bit, but is now paying dividends and has the company well positioned for the next 15 years.

Truely a remarkable pivot for a company with a reputation for being as stubborn as a mule on a Friday afternoon. 🙂
I should buy some Ford stock. I was sold on the Mach-E until the Bronco came out.

If the electric F150 and Mach-E do good then I think Ford has positioned themselves as a forward thinking, relevant and leading car company of the future.

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
I guess Mike Levin had bad info when he stated price & build was this month. We are now told it will be in October. We will see....

Advertisement

Advertisement