David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

S-type and atak sounded decent at idle, but when they took off didnā€™t do anything for me. My previous ride was a Mustang GT so Iā€™m spoiled.

Sponsored

cmcbronco

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f-150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™d probably go for the touring. Doesnā€™t sound stupid and gives the dual exhaust look I like.

Shawntrex

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

$1,500 for axle-back? Oof. Iā€™ll just have to live with factory exhaust and accept the fact my Bronco will never sound as good as my Durango R/T did.
Not sure if it help but one of the authorized sellers (SS Exhaust) has the stainless Atak level listed on their site for $1,099 with free shipping and no tax (not sure how they get away with that)

https://www.ss-exhaust.com/borla-11978/

So still $1k but less than the $1,500 MSRP. :)
Now, will someone please buy / install / provide a non-biased review so I can decide if I want it? :cool:

Sponsored

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought an axle back Flowmaster Flow FX system. Itā€™s more about aesthetics than sound for me. You canā€™t make a turbo 4 or V6 sound like a V8.

Stache12

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
I bought an axle back Flowmaster Flow FX system. Itā€™s more about aesthetics than sound for me. You canā€™t make a turbo 4 or V6 sound like a V8.
A recently retired buddy at work who has built several of his own hot rods, jeeps, trucks once told me when talking about putting an exhaust on my Bronco when it comes in.... "why would you want to advertise that you don't have a V-8, that's just stupid." Lol with that said, I'm still putting some type of dual exhaust on the Bronco.

Hudman316

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A recently retired buddy at work who has built several of his own hot rods, jeeps, trucks once told me when talking about putting an exhaust on my Bronco when it comes in.... "why would you want to advertise that you don't have a V-8, that's just stupid." Lol with that said, I'm still putting some type of dual exhaust on the Bronco.
Iā€™m 53 years old. Iā€™m a third generation Ford skilled tradesman. Iā€™ve been fortunate to own many Ford vehicles over the past 37 years. Several Mustang GTā€™s and several V8 powered F150ā€™s. I have also owned my fair share of Ecoboost powered Ford vehicles. Iā€™m a natural aspirated V8 fan at heart. Nothing sounds better. I appreciate the technology and performance from turbo engines but I keep me auditory expectations realistic. They will never measure up in sound and thatā€™s okay. šŸ˜

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Weā€™re the sound clip

8cam

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had Borla exhausts on multiple cars including my current C5 and they are the best as far as I'm concerned. Very well made and give the nice deep tone without a drone that I'm looking for. If I decide to put one on the Bronco, this is where I'll go for sure.
Sponsored