srack

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi there – send a message to us with your VIN and approximate mileage, along with some more details about your situation. I’ll look into this for you. Thanks!
Sent a message
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

God keeps whispering to me, "Don't let go of the Tundra!!" I just to figure out how to make a soft top out of it.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@srack please keep us posted. Same build date for me and I have the 2.7 in my non sas 2dr Badlands. Just shy of 2k miles and thankfully all normal. I did have to zip tie the coolant hose as it was barely touching the pulley...

OP
OP

srack

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
@srack please keep us posted. Same build date for me and I have the 2.7 in my non sas 2dr Badlands. Just shy of 2k miles and thankfully all normal. I did have to zip tie the coolant hose as it was barely touching the pulley...
Will do

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Cranesaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I'll take flack for this but I am seriously considering just keeping my Mustang. Don't get me wrong I want a Bronco very badly but needing to have zip ties to pick it up, and it possibly shitting the bed after delivery, among other things are making me nervous as a long tail cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

I just know I'll kick myself when I'm down if I trade in a perfectly good car, for something that craps out on me before it's been driven for a month. Or at the very least has a bunch of little issues that bug the shit out of me.
What are the zip ties needed for?

BOT_ROCKET

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Fusion Sport, 90 Fox 5.0 Lx Hatch, 99 Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see that @Ford Motor Company was on top of this one.
I wouldn't jump too quick to praise. I had to replace the rockers in my lady's Wrangler that was clearly suffering from the infamous pentastar tick. Forum user "Jeepcares" on the wrangler forum was all over my threads touting how much they care about the issue, but it was 10,000,000% for show. Jeep didn't give a flying flipper about it because it's apparently perfectly reasonable to expect rockers to fail in under 55k miles if you don't have the right VIN.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn't jump too quick to praise. I had to replace the rockers in my lady's Wrangler that was clearly suffering from the infamous pentastar tick. Forum user "Jeepcares" on the wrangler forum was all over my threads touting how much they care about the issue, but it was 10,000,000% for show. Jeep didn't give a flying flipper about it because it's apparently perfectly reasonable to expect rockers to fail in under 55k miles if you don't have the right VIN.
Oh, you missed the dripping sarcasm.
Sponsored