Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My big question is; can I sleep in the back of it at an angle if I had to? I’m guessing no since I’m 6’ and the FB could barely fit me.
I've been wondering the same thing (I'm also 6'). My money is on the reports saying we'll get about 4 feet of space behind the front seats. My thought is that it'll come down to what the front passenger seat can do. Can it fold down flat enough to act as a foot rest? Can it recline far enough back for me to get my legs over it? Will it serve as a recliner with my feet towards the gate if I fold it forward?

I feel like for as infrequently as I'll be using it for this purpose, I'd be able to manage. As for the 4" lip, I'm gonna put some kind of lockbox back there or just put in padded beds for the dogs to fill the gap. Still, I do look longingly at the interior of the Sport. If only the 2 Door managed to somehow be bigger on the inside. I suppose that would be the Ford Tardis...

PLindsey725

Black Diamond
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 1998 Grand Marquis as a beater, so I got all the trunk space ill ever need, lol.

tcmorton

First Name
T.C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What's the use of having a "go anywhere" vehicle when you can't bring anything with you? I am wanting to upgrade from a hatchback in order to get more outdoors and camp, kayak etc. I was really hoping the Bronco would fit the bill. 20 inches of depth? Couldn't even fit my dog back there.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lots of info on the forum.
Can someone explain to me what we're looking at in this photo? I thought it was a view behind the back seats, but if so, we're looking at the unicorn panel door tailgate rather than the swing-door tailgate going into production. ?
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) 1611890674123

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can someone explain to me what we're looking at in this photo? I thought it was a view behind the back seats, but if so, we're looking at the unicorn panel door tailgate rather than the swing-door tailgate going into production. ?
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door Cargo Area Size / Volume Analysis (Dimensions - Length, Width, Height) 1611890674123
Boat Tail Bronco.

Sponsored

amccue90

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1611890674123.jpeg
It's just weird depth on the photo. you can see the swing gate on the left holding the tire. there is no other panel opened on the right.

Note the location of the wiper blade attachment on the right rear cargo area, that is not a swinging panel

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's just weird depth on the photo. you can see the swing gate on the left holding the tire. there is no other panel opened on the right.

Note the location of the wiper blade attachment on the right rear cargo area, that is not a swinging panel
OK, I see it now. Wow, that is some really bad parallax convergence.

At first I thought it was a bad Photoshop job where someone pasted the tailgate on the other side and deleted the spare. :)

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that's the rear doors of the 4-door that their heads are next to. So then it's the rear cargo area walls you've circled, and the swing gate is opened to it's maximum point, beyond 90*.

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anybody have a cost on the accessory rail for the dash?
Sponsored