First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt 2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Quick question. Got my 2021 Bronco 2 door OBX two weeks ago. I have not taken the top off. Last night we had hard rain in South Jersey. I got in it today and when I stopped at the red light a bunch of rain water came in between both hard top pieces where the seem is. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Taking it into the dealer tomorrow to check it out.
Sponsored

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Quick question. Got my 2021 Bronco 2 door OBX two weeks ago. I have not taken the top off. Last night we had hard rain in South Jersey. I got in it today and when I stopped at the red light a bunch of rain water came in between both hard top pieces where the seem is. I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Taking it into the dealer tomorrow to check it out.
Have you taken a peak at it from outside, or since tried to take it off and reseat it? I remember seeing some pics of some misaligned or installed in the wrong sequence. I don't think that the order of the latches is all that critical, but the driver top comes off first, then passenger. When putting back on- passenger first, then driver. I have been taking mine off and on and no leaks after a car wash at least.

Shelli

Black Diamond
First Name
Shelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is doing the same thing at the same place, above the rear view mirror into the gear shifter. My dealer says they’re ordering a new seal for it.

Valhalla

Badlands
First Name
Valhalla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco,1996 Bronco, F350, JKU, MKZ, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

resolution?