Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
blah blah blah ..... if you're gonna show us the same old repetitious stuff that everyone knows by now then at least use some heels and skirts to do the presentation, instead of some nerd in his nighties
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door(less) Badlands Walkaround 1610343431092
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the video. So I know it’s probably been answered numerous times, but if you get the Badlands with Sasquatch can you still do an additional lift, just not factory? Seems low to me, but could just be me. Thanks.

You can do whatever you can afford. Someone will most certainly offer a lift higher than what the squatch package is.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I understand correctly, you get the "bring your own device rail" with the dash board USB ports, which comes with the Lux package. He doesn't come right out and say that, which would be nice, but he does say those ports come with the BYODR, which is included with higher packages.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I liked it! Those fenders easy peasy lemon squeezy!
wish he would have taken off front and back, and panned it a bit to see what it looks like without them in a video.

My thoughts as well, then maybe finish off with strips of rubber door edge until someone comes out with something more slick.
Getting some EB Cut fender/fender flare fantasies floating through my head :cool:

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He answered, somewhat, about the pic trail. Must come in the same package as the dash outlets.

Edit: which means that it is not available under OBX. Grrrr.
If what he said is true, then I think it comes with the Lux package, which is available on OBX.

Sponsored

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing mainly badlands and wildtraks being tested in the wild. So i assume they'll start building in this order as well
Build order is not by model. They will be a mix depending on who orders what in the reservations. They aren’t batching models or trim levels.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Didn’t Ford used to have a relationship with Land Rover? The Clear site rear view camera mirror would help immensely if you plan to carry roof panels or doors on board.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In early images shown to us (understandably now known as concepts) the dash was shown with some type of texture to it, seen in the images below. In almost all of the pre-production models we’ve been seeing, the dash looks to be just smooth plastic with no texture. Has this been asked anywhere or any info provided on the type of material the dash will be for the production models? This BN video is one of the first I’ve seen to have a somewhat clear, zoomed in, shot of the dash and it appears to not have any texture to it

That is part of the High Level Information Panel theory. Beyond the mentioned BYODR and USB outlets, the weave texture is to help in sound deadening instead of a smooth plastic. But as recently as December, the designers/engineers were still not decided on the direction. They were wanting to include the texture on all IPs. It seems that with some of the spy Stig photos and reveal videos, there is still no clear decision on what trims will receive the texture/smooth IPs.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Seeing mainly badlands and wildtraks being tested in the wild. So i assume they'll start building in this order as well
Probably not anything to do with building order. Just Ford's way of getting all of us hooked on the those trims, hoping that we order a more expensive Bronco.

And it worked on me - I'm definitely getting a Sasquatch after seeing this.

Last edited: