Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seats seem to fold down pretty damn flat when done correctly, makes me feel a lot better on storage. I might not even remove them. If I can fit four 40 gallon containers 2x2, the seats can stay!
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I must add looks so good door-less and front MIC. Excited to see if my sunshade from my Jeep will come close to fitting! Hoping can just repurpose!

Those backs seats going to be perfect for me to sleep in with my blow up air mattress then add my sleeping pad on top! Still use my cargo area for cargo on my road trips. I'm super excited. I'm ready to roll in bronco right meow!!

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Okay Google this is getting ridiculous that I get this ad in the thread for this video. ?
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door(less) Badlands Walkaround 16C0A7CC-C475-4FB5-B660-DFE00745C1AD

Overall decent video, but not much new. I was really hoping they would actually show the inside of the below floor storage in the rear when he started talking about it, but oh well.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wonder how much are those fenders!! Easily removable/stolen :D

LOL my wife asked me that a while back when I told her how easy they are suppose to be to be taken off. I said, well maybe thats why we se so many Jeeps without flares in our area ?

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay Google this is getting ridiculous that I get this ad in the thread for this video. ?
Ford Bronco Bronco 2-Door(less) Badlands Walkaround 16C0A7CC-C475-4FB5-B660-DFE00745C1AD

Overall decent video, but not much new. I was really hoping they would actually show the inside of the below floor storage in the rear when he started talking about it, but oh well.
Might I recommend AdBlock+?

Bronco Billy Boy

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you aren’t getting the high or lux package on your Badlands, why not get a BD? Is it just the SBD or are there other differences? If I could get the 12” screen on a BD that might be my build.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I must add looks so good door-less and front MIC. Excited to see if my sunshade from my Jeep will come close to fitting! Hoping can just repurpose!

Those backs seats going to be perfect for me to sleep in with my blow up air mattress then add my sleeping pad on top! Still use my cargo area for cargo on my road trips. I'm super excited. I'm ready to roll in bronco right meow!!
You are gonna need to take pics- not trying to be creepy? of you lying down in the back of the 2 door. I love the tough little tonka truck but sleeping in that bad boy will be something of a trick unless you are a circus performer ?

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Nice! Answered some questions of mine. Also that “boring white” looks dam good! Interesting that their will be a su glass hold instead of six switches for the Broncos that they are an option for.
My 95 Lightning was OW. This looks great even with CO accents. I’m still getting CO, but I’m thinking these bad boys look good dressed in any color.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When can we order a b6g grille badge? And what about a Granger grille badge? :)

mac62989

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma Sport Access Cab, 2001 Trans AM WS6
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oxford white looks really good on this. I don't know if I could buy a white vehicle but it is one of the better colors Ford is offering on the Bronco..
Sponsored