west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Do we know if the 4-door version has the same 4 inch rise when the back seats are folded flat or do they fold totally flat?
Sponsored

texandy89

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Escape SE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a 32 inch tire, there may be option from ford according to a post a couple of months ago. This is a clip from a supposed ordering system.

Tire Covers.JPG
Thank you for the response

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great video and showed me some new stuff and clarified some other things. I have a 2dr Badlands reserved.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we know if the 4-door version has the same 4 inch rise when the back seats are folded flat or do they fold totally flat?
I seem to remember in the Sema video that the same gap exists. If you get the pull out tailgate then it closes that gap some because it raises the floor. but then you cannot store the doors onboard using the onboard storage bags and straps.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I seem to remember in the Sema video that the same gap exists. If you get the pull out tailgate then it closes that gap some because it raises the floor. but then you cannot store the doors onboard using the onboard storage bags and straps.
Thanks, sounds like I may need to fabricate a plywood riser to make the whole back area flat for sleeping out in the back country. I probably will never take the doors off.

Sponsored

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know this has been covered a ton, but I just showed my wife this video and the only thing she’s not excited about is the orange stitching. I can’t say I blame her, but I’m still getting a Badlands.

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
something like this? Except with a peep hole and the correct shift pattern!

2DB91284-9333-464A-A974-79CCA03AE107.jpeg
The key to making it anti-theft is not broadcasting the shift code ?... Even better if you get a blank knob... Dare i even mention installing a knob with another shift pattern ?

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Flannel, Chick-FIl-A (Prediction: Sasquatches that don't go offloading will go to the berm between Chick-FIl-A and the Mall) and Cup Holders are all frequent topics on this forum.

Hey now, I think of myself as a manly man and I like flannel, Chick-fil-A, and cup holders. Us Neanderthal types who live outdoors like that stuff too. I'll probably hit Chick-fil-A on my way home from the dealership before I go put the first scratch on it. Nothing like offroading after eating a spicy chicken deluxe and waffle fries.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The key to making it anti-theft is not broadcasting the shift code ?... Even better if you get a blank knob... Dare i even mention installing a knob with another shift pattern ?

Uh yeah, and don't forget to tell your son-in-law you switched knobs if he wants to borrow your truck. Searching for gears in motion isn't the best thing to do. Trust me.

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is ford gonna be offering that as one of the accessories for the Bronco thanks for the response
My Step son has an FJ Cruiser and they had to cut a hole in the Hard Cover Toyota sold.
Not Good.