First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey now, I think of myself as a manly man and I like flannel, Chick-fil-A, and cup holders. Us Neanderthal types who live outdoors like that stuff too. I'll probably hit Chick-fil-A on my way home from the dealership before I go put the first scratch on it. Nothing like offroading after eating a spicy chicken deluxe and waffle fries.
There is no way I am getting a greasy chicken in my car to ruin my new car smell. And besides, Popeyes is both closer to the trail and does not have a super long line. After a month or so of enjoying the new car smell... I bet I can get my Popeyes, drive to the part of the river where there are only fly fishers and people in canoes, and finish my lunch before you get to the front of the chick-fil-a line.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Fatdaddy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is part of the High Level Information Panel theory. Beyond the mentioned BYODR and USB outlets, the weave texture is to help in sound deadening instead of a smooth plastic. But as recently as December, the designers/engineers were still not decided on the direction. They were wanting to include the texture on all IPs. It seems that with some of the spy Stig photos and reveal videos, there is still no clear decision on what trims will receive the texture/smooth IPs.
Ok, I remember seeing that. I really hope that texture is included into production.

Zap74

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-3. Volkswagen Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My father would have liked the self draining floors. Might be handy on those long stretches of highway between waysides and three cups of coffee!

I mean for dumping out the coffee! :unsure:
No more wide mouth bottles around “just in case”.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok, I remember seeing that. I really hope that texture is included into production.
Your profile indicates that you are targeting the Wildtrak. I wouldn't worry about it as you will be getting the best that is offered. Those that are in the Base, Big Bend, and Black Diamond market may see the smooth dash instead of the texture. The designers were leaning toward a texture for all, but there is no proof that will happen.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's probably covered several times here (I'm at work and don't have the time to read the 10 pages thus far), but I'm curious about the BYODR. As small as a thing it is, it was a big selling point for me, and I know we will be able to add it after the fact, regardless.
It seemed he hinted at it being tied in with the Lux that gives you the up-front USB ports.
I'd like to think the two were mutually exclusive.
Regardless, it is easily purchased and installed DIY after the fact.
And it's probably been discussed in it's own separate topic somewhere as well.

And I'd love to see a detailed demo of removing and installing the doors by one person.
We've seen that early teaser vid with the CO one. The guy struggled for a sec and it looked like the video had been cut/edited.
It would be nice to see a good, unedited real-time demo of this.
Not that it's a huge deal, seems simple enough.
But I'd like to see where that Center of gravity ends up and how much one has to fumble with the tool while not scratching paint in the removal/install process.
And it would stand to reason the 4 dr. would be a tiny bit easier, as the doors are slightly smaller/lighter on it.
Just my quick thoughts.
Good vid, glad we all got to see some real-time stuff rather than "already staged" still shots or a passing glance in a video.
And kudos to the guy for dumping cup fulls of water in the floor. Pretty accurate for those of us with younglings around. I'd like to see what the largest circumference chicken nugget will fit through that hole as well. :LOL:

Astivers

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the video. So I know it’s probably been answered numerous times, but if you get the Badlands with Sasquatch can you still do an additional lift, just not factory? Seems low to me, but could just be me. Thanks.
You can do whatever you can afford. Someone will most certainly offer a lift higher than what the squatch package is.
Okay, thanks, I thought somewhere I read that it's actually not that easy after the fact and that if you want more than the factory Squatch lift you should opt out of the squatch. There is so much info going round its a bit nuts. Possibly a question for the dealer before placing the order?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And besides, Popeyes is both closer to the trail and does not have a super long line. After a month or so, I bet I can get my Popeyes, drive to the part of the river where there are only fly fishers and people in canoes, and finish my lunch before you get to the front of the chick-fil-a line.
My experience has been a double CFA line 10-cars deep is faster than a 2-car anywhere else line. They know how to Mooove cars. :)

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just sat down to watch. Pretty good video.

They could have skipped most of their Q&A and other videos and just put this out first. Would have answered a lot of questions that we had months ago.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the 2:09 mark he alludes to the fact that the leather seats would be power adjustable and the MGV are manual . Since he is demoing a 2Dr when he says that , are we getting power seating on the 2Dr when we select the leather option ? Leather also comes with carpet floors so that would explain the leather option for 2/4dr being the same . I'm sold on MGV and washout floors so no big deal to me but his wording makes you wonder .

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

No disrespect, but the first batch of Millennials will turn 40 this year. Some of them are no longer young-ens.
No disrespect taken! Both my kids can drive sticks. Just not as many that can compared to 50 years ago. As we’ve all said, hardly any new vehicles out the with the option to get one.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's probably covered several times here (I'm at work and don't have the time to read the 10 pages thus far), but I'm curious about the BYODR. As small as a thing it is, it was a big selling point for me, and I know we will be able to add it after the fact, regardless.
It seemed he hinted at it being tied in with the Lux that gives you the up-front USB ports.
I'd like to think the two were mutually exclusive.
Regardless, it is easily purchased and installed DIY after the fact.
And it's probably been discussed in it's own separate topic somewhere as well.

And I'd love to see a detailed demo of removing and installing the doors by one person.
We've seen that early teaser vid with the CO one. The guy struggled for a sec and it looked like the video had been cut/edited.
It would be nice to see a good, unedited real-time demo of this.
Not that it's a huge deal, seems simple enough.
But I'd like to see where that Center of gravity ends up and how much one has to fumble with the tool while not scratching paint in the removal/install process.
And it would stand to reason the 4 dr. would be a tiny bit easier, as the doors are slightly smaller/lighter on it.
Just my quick thoughts.
Good vid, glad we all got to see some real-time stuff rather than "already staged" still shots or a passing glance in a video.
And kudos to the guy for dumping cup fulls of water in the floor. Pretty accurate for those of us with younglings around. I'd like to see what the largest circumference chicken nugget will fit through that hole as well. :LOL:
Take a look at this one. It even comes with flannel! :LOL:

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My experience has been a double CFA line 10-cars deep is faster than a 2-car anywhere else line. They know how to Mooove cars. :)
We are battling out Chick-Fil-A v. Popeyes.... in a Bronco forum.
I did not have that on my Bingo Card for this Monday Morning.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the 2:09 mark he alludes to the fact that the leather seats would be power adjustable and the MGV are manual . Since he is demoing a 2Dr when he says that , are we getting power seating on the 2Dr when we select the leather option ? Leather also comes with carpet floors so that would explain the leather option for 2/4dr being the same . I'm sold on MGV and washout floors so no big deal to me but his wording makes you wonder .

Yeah, good catch. I'm pretty sure the 2D will not come with power seats no matter what trim or seat material.
Sponsored