Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At the 2:09 mark he alludes to the fact that the leather seats would be power adjustable and the MGV are manual . Since he is demoing a 2Dr when he says that , are we getting power seating on the 2Dr when we select the leather option ? Leather also comes with carpet floors so that would explain the leather option for 2/4dr being the same . I'm sold on MGV and washout floors so no big deal to me but his wording makes you wonder .

In the video description there's a disclaimer that there is no power seating on any 2-door
Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that was the best video I have seen yet! Thank you! Would love to see obviously other trim and configurations, but that was refreshing. I like seeing the person in the back, and physically folding the seats versus just explain how it works.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Take a look at this one. It even comes with flannel! :LOL:
Thanks. This is exactly what I was looking for. Even with weights of the doors and step-by-step.
Good info!

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the video description there's a disclaimer that there is no power seating on any 2-door
Ah , I did not go directly to YouTube . Good that they realized it would have been misunderstood . Thanks .

Sponsored

BDSQACH

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford ranger... Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uh yeah, and don't forget to tell your son-in-law you switched knobs if he wants to borrow your truck. Searching for gears in motion isn't the best thing to do. Trust me.
O i bet. More of a joke than anything. I actually like my stock shifter on my car with the pattern. But nothing wrong running a blank; if you have had the car a year or so you should know where the gears are.

"Hey dad... I'm on the freeway and the car.. um i mean Bronco won't go any faster than 4mph" ...

"Son your in the crawler gear.... Now what your going to want to do is turn that GOAT knob on your right."

"Yeah, not seeing a goat ?. Nothing like a yea, no goat."

"No son, see what you did is.. ya must have put it in rock crawl mode"

"Ok how do I put it in drive mode, cause i go up and it doesn't go too fast and i go back and it just goes in reverse."
?

The_Bronc

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Does the WT come with washout floors or is that only with the BL/BD?

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn’t Ford used to have a relationship with Land Rover? The Clear site rear view camera mirror would help immensely if you plan to carry roof panels or doors on board.
While I agree that all cars should come standard with this feature, just like airbags, we will probably see this in future model years. Although, I'm not sure of any other Ford vehicles that have this.

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Deano Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. Makes the decision between BL and WT, that much easier. Tho as much as I’d like the WT, the interior really does not do it for me.
Yeah, I understand. If the WT had the option of the MGV, it would probably be my build.

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is no way I am getting a greasy chicken in my car to ruin my new car smell. And besides, Popeyes is both closer to the trail and does not have a super long line. After a month or so, I bet I can get my Popeyes, drive to the part of the river where there are only fly fishers and people in canoes, and finish my lunch before you get to the front of the chick-fil-a line.
Say what? The CFA drive-through is a symphony of logistical perfection! It should be on Modern Marvels. However, I do love that chicken from Popeye's!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Say what? The CFA drive-through is a symphony of logistical perfection! It should be on Modern Marvels. However, I do love that chicken from Popeye's!
You must have a lot of friends. Brilliant way that you praised both sides!
Sponsored