Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, sounds like I may need to fabricate a plywood riser to make the whole back area flat for sleeping out in the back country. I probably will never take the doors off.
A riser would be great and you could install your own slide out tail gate in it! Or a storage drawer. That all adds to vehicle weight so using the lightest but strong materials is gonna be key. Looking forward to seeing how you lay it out.

Like you I will rarely take the doors off but will always have some or most of the roof off. I remember seeing pics of people sleeping in Bronco. I wonder how they managed the floor.
Sponsored

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Or a storage drawer.
The storage drawer is a fantastic idea. 4 inches is ample space to store all my fly fishing gear (y)
Should be on Ford's accessory list.

Last edited:

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The storage drawer is a fantastic idea. 4 inches is ample space to store all my fly fishing gear (y)
Should be on Ford's accessory list.
Yup, I'm a sports & event photographer, I wouldn't mind a pull our drawer with foam that I can cut to fit some of my camera gear (monopod, tripod, backup lens / camera)

jenna stocky

Badlands
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone else notice that he said that there is no "Bring Your Own Device" Bar. Does this come with a certain package from what I understood it came standard.
Sponsored