Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope it doesn't take long for aftermarket to offer some bimini options. I will probably keep the top off for most of late Spring through early Fall if I can get a good bimini option.
Sponsored

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This guy has a great Jeep page. Super likable, knowledgeable friendly dude. He got his hands on a couple Broncos. More videos coming it seems but his insight is usually pretty great. Enjoy!

Sossquotch?

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My mother-in-law can't say Asparagus. For some reason, I always screw up nuclear.

tenor.gif

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
This guy has a great Jeep page. Super likable, knowledgeable friendly dude. He got his hands on a couple Broncos. More videos coming it seems but his insight is usually pretty great. Enjoy!

Its comical how practically all of the professional reviewers think the overall design is a "home run". Words like "nailed it" and "hit it out of the park" are common. But if you read this site you would think its a piece of crap especially the interior.

He missed the part about the interior being hard plastic and therefore cheap and crappy. (yeah I'm poking fun at those on here that think the Bronco needs a Lexus interior!) And crap! He forgot to mention about the interior being tiny!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good share! Like his style of walkaround. Looking forward to his offroad stuff.

Sponsored

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its comical how practically all of the professional reviewers think the overall design is a "home run". Words like "nailed it" and "hit it out of the park" are common. But if you read this site you would think its a piece of crap especially the interior.

He missed the part about the interior being hard plastic and therefore cheap and crappy. (yeah I'm poking fun at those on here that think the Bronco needs a Lexus interior!) And crap! He forgot to mention about the interior being tiny!
yeah, it's funny how different people have different opinions.
it would be better if everyone just asked the appropriate authority for the correct one.

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He goes on to take shots at the Bronco in his comments....

"...These couldn't do what even my mildly built JKU could do but if you wanted something that drove as good as a 4 Runner with Jeep like features... the best factory doors, 35" tires and a fantastic interior... this is a great vehicle. It's oddly not a direct competitor of the Jeep and I'm disappointed by all the Jeepers that get instantly defensive of this thing. I'm a "car guy" and appreciate vehicles for what they do!

"

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

"...These couldn't do what even my mildly built JKU could do but if you wanted something that drove as good as a 4 Runner with Jeep like features... the best factory doors, 35" tires and a fantastic interior... this is a great vehicle. It's oddly not a direct competitor of the Jeep and I'm disappointed by all the Jeepers that get instantly defensive of this thing. I'm a "car guy" and appreciate vehicles for what they do!

"
“I am disappointed by Jeepers being defensive—as I rationalize and ignore reality in my defensive comment alleging Bronco is not even a competitor.”

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also, how does he know what it can or can’t do based just on a dirt backroad glorified “trail?”

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clearly some 'bless your heart, Bronco' comments there...

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
yeah, it's funny how different people have different opinions.
it would be better if everyone just asked the appropriate authority for the correct one.
I know some are valid opinions but some just like to co

"
He is comparing a stock Bronco to his built (customized) jeep. That said it is definitely a competitor, how "direct" it is is subjective. Bronco will not kill off Jeep but it will steal sales. Basically he is not willing to coincide Bronco can run with jeep off road. Perhaps he is a little defensive himself, like he accuses other Jeepers of doing.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"
yeah, once I read that nonsense my mouse left the general area of the subscribe button, LOL. No clue what he's doing with his ''mildly built" jeep, but the videos of the Bronco on the Rubicon and in Moab are good enough for me to know it'll do more than I'll ever attempt, LOL.
I can't imagine a more direct competitor to the Wrangler, SMH.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base

"
Not to disrespect 4-Runner, but not something that comes to mind when it comes to on road manners. I'm hoping the Bronco is better in this regard.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to disrespect 4-Runner, but not something that comes to mind when it comes to on road manners. I'm hoping the Bronco is better in this regard.
I dunno I felt the Rubicon and 4Runner I drove back to back were starkly different. One I could live with, one I could enjoy.
Sponsored