Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That was fun and pretty gnarly,,,,,

I want to thank Mandy from #warhorse_offroading for spotting me - she is awesome!

YouTube Video - Short 15sec Hells Gate Climb

Or the slow version below on Youtube also

I was planning to do Hell's Gate,,,, When the Bronco supply chain issue was resolve and the value of the Bronco drop like 3 year from now and fully enjoy it before do stupid thing with it ,,,,,, but as my wife say "can't fix stupid" ,,,,

Imagine how stressful it is to do stupid thing or sketchy or gnarly ,,, etc...,,, and have your wife watching you and filming you with your Brand new Bronco "4 month old" and in the last two year since you place the order the only thing she herd is Bronco Bronco Bronco Bronco Bronco she herd that word so much she want to sent me therapy ,,,,,LOL ,,,,,Then if anything go wrong ,,,,,,, The tough of screwing up in front of my wife on tape and herd how stupid I am for the rest of my life ,,,,, that was the scary part,,,, LOL,,,LOL,,,,LOL
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That hill has some pucker factor. One of my favorites!
Oh yes,,,,, that was a thrill ,,,, the entry way also sketchy,,,, more stressfull with the 2 dr shorter wheelbase,,,, So far I only have seen on social media 2 others do it ,,,, the first video was the testing of the Bronco and the other I see was Shelby Hall ,,,, and now me LOL

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks fun! What tire pressure were you running? There was hardly any deformation when you were riding on the side lugs.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
That looks fun! What tire pressure were you running? There was hardly any deformation when you were riding on the side lugs.
My tire pressure was at 18 psi ,,,, It a lot of fun having a very good spotter help a lot

Last edited:

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh yes,,,,, that was a thrill ,,,, the entry way also sketchy,,,, more stressfull with the 2 dr shorter wheelbase,,,, So far I only have seen on social media 2 others do it ,,,, the first video was the testing of the Bronco and the other I see was Shelby Hall ,,,, and now me LOL
I agree about the short wheelbase causes a bit more white knuckle experience...when climbed it in 2010 in a VX, I remember thinking one bad line where one of the rears drops into a hole and it's all over with...being aware nof where the rear tires are is very critical here!

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Is that Mandy from the Off-Roadeo? Agree, she's awesome!

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@moab6g Whats your build? Is that a base model or did you change up the grill and lettering? I'm looking to purchase the base grill /black letter combo.

BuckYeah

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On my bucket list. Nicely done! ;)

Sponsored