First Name
Emil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Interesting race. I'm surprised Jeep went with the 4xe on this one. Seemed to work out well for them.

OP
OP

Deleted member 13702

Interesting race. I'm surprised Jeep went with the 4xe on this one. Seemed to work out well for them.
Agree with you on the 4XE and the other comment from @broncoj11 that It wasn’t a bad showing for the Bronco either.

It will be more interesting next year to see the 392 and Bronco Raptor go at it. That would be a fun race to participate in.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not a race. It's a navigation rally. Vehicles do play a part, but especially for the 4x class, it's less of a part than the driver and especially the navigator.

Sponsored

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And to follow on , the Bronco Sport team won the Cross-over class. The vehicles do play a bigger part in this class as they aren't as capable as the 4x so they have to work a lot harder to get through the terrain (close friend of ours placed 2nd in that class, probably could have won if their vehicle (Kia Sorrento PHEV)was as capable as the Bronco Sport).

OP
OP

Deleted member 13702

And to follow on , the Bronco Sport team won the Cross-over class. The vehicles do play a bigger part in this class as they aren't as capable as the 4x so they have to work a lot harder to get through the terrain (close friend of ours placed 2nd in that class, probably could have won if their vehicle (Kia Sorrento PHEV)was as capable as the Bronco Sport).
I get that. I’m just saying I’m sure there are parts of the rally where you can really open up and scream across the course.

With that said, I can’t imagine Jeep or Ford not entering the Jeep 392 and Bronco Raptor next year. Both of which would be a blast to run in that rally. But I’m outa luck anyway since I’m a dude and not allowed to enter so🤷‍♂️.
Sponsored