Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Info on Bronco Accessory Pack 1, 2A, 2B and 3A.

Credit to Bronco Nation for the following info:

Ford is launching an FCTP (Ford Courtesy Transportation Program) for Bronco. It's a program that allows customers to borrow a Dealer vehicle while their Ford product is being serviced. As we understand it, this means that some Bronco reservation holders will have a chance to borrow a Bronco while their current vehicle is being serviced, prior to their Bronco being delivered. More details are coming though.

Furthermore, each of these Broncos will be kitted out with an accessories package. One of the packages below will be on the FCTP Broncos. Again, this story is developing and we will have updates coming soon.

One thing to note here, timing on the program is likely to be after ordering is complete. The specs of what will be in the show room will be picked by Ford but isn’t announced in our source material. The vehicles in the graphic are there to represent a generic Bronco.

More to come for confirmed details from Ford

More info on FCTP Broncos from earlier today - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rives-updated-with-accessory-pack-info.10364/

Ford Bronco Bronco Accessory Pack 1, 2A, 2B, 3A package info.  FCTP Bronco service loaners will be fitted with one package FCTP Accessory Pack 1 2A 3A
Sponsored

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds cool! Can we wait to see how this develops before we start the dumpster fire?

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kinda interesting, so basically saying all be BDs!? Then add in the different packages?! Am I understanding correctly!?

Last edited:

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So question for you all? On one hand get to see a bronco before ordering...the other hand that's alot of units they could be building for reservations! How would you all rather have it as!?

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool.

For those that have JKs/JLs - what good is the cargo area enclosure (vs the security drawer) when all someone has to do is break in/reach in and hit the door unlock button to swing open the tailgate?

And did we ever get an answer to the question of whether or not the garage door opener would work without a key nearby? My mid-90s Land Cruiser's would. Which is a recipe for disaster on a driveway parked car.

ETA:

Enclosure

Drawer

Reactions: Jak

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So question for you all? On one hand get to see a bronco before ordering...the other hand that's alot of units they could be building for reservations!
For me I really don’t care either way on the demo units. It’ll be nice to see in person but prob won’t change my build at all. I just hope Ford loosens up on some of the interior restrictions or makes neutral stitching a thing. Other than that I’ll patiently wait haha

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For me I really don’t care either way on the demo units. It’ll be nice to see in person but prob won’t change my build at all. I just hope Ford loosens up on some of the interior restrictions or makes neutral stitching a thing. Other than that I’ll patiently wait haha
I really hoping Ford does loosens the interior restrictions also .

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree. Right their with you.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Cool.

And did we ever get an answer to the question of whether or not the garage door opener would work without a key nearby? My mid-90s Land Cruiser's would. Which is a recipe for disaster on a driveway parked car.
My Challenger's garage door opener will open the door with no key nearby. ( 40 + feet away )

I know it's not a Ford, but I assume it will be the same way.
Sponsored