Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 expedition, 67 camaro rs, 89 bmw 535i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When they say "loaner" they really mean a display model you can sell at a later date,wink wink.
Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When they say "loaner" they really mean a display model you can sell at a later date,wink wink.
I think they are preproductin as first run is March 1st. So they can no be sold.

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think they are preproductin as first run is March 1st. So they can no be sold.
These are FCTP vehicles (Ford Customer Transportation Program). They will be series production vehicles, and will arrive around the same time as retail units start rolling in(Late Summer). There's a lot of info about this in the other thread linked in the first post. Their purpose is to demo the Bronco.

Usually FCTP is for service loaners, but these will be demo units to test drive customers.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am surprised they are putting a winch on one as a show option. But it will help them sell them so why not.

Really not holding back on taking on the off road segment.

Sponsored

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am surprised they are putting a winch on one as a show option. But it will help them sell them so why not.

Really not holding back on taking on the off road segment.
Hopefully it is the Warn 10-s and not the one currently on B&P which is just a 10 with steel line.

Tahotrvlr

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tahotrvlr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'75 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They (FORD) are placing 5-6 thousand brand new 2021 Bronco's in their 3,300 (or so) dealerships across America.

Confirmed: Each Dealer Will Get Up to 2 FCTP Broncos For Display and Test Drives

So there is a month or so on the assembly line time gone to waste (AKA instead of building Bronco's for the reservation/confirmed ordered customers).

So much for their promise to fill reservation/confirmed order customers first!!!!

So now you know one of the many reasons why they refused to take orders on December 7th.

Between the problems with the new F150 and the Explorers, Ford is clearly not managing there way out of a paper bag!!! Who knows when or if they will actually keep their word.... and fill the Reservation orders first!!!!

I'm not holding my breath.

And yes.... I'm definitely looking elsewhere to spend my $50-$60 thousand dollars.
This Tesla Styled Marketing ploy is not going well!!!!

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They (FORD) are placing 5-6 thousand brand new 2021 Bronco's in their 3,300 (or so) dealerships across America.

Confirmed: Each Dealer Will Get Up to 2 FCTP Broncos For Display and Test Drives

So there is a month or so on the assembly line time gone to waste (AKA instead of building Bronco's for the reservation/confirmed ordered customers).

So much for their promise to fill reservation/confirmed order customers first!!!!

So now you know one of the many reasons why they refused to take orders on December 7th.

Between the problems with the new F150 and the Explorers, Ford is clearly not managing there way out of a paper bag!!! Who knows when or if they will actually keep their word.... and fill the Reservation orders first!!!!

I'm not holding my breath.

And yes.... I'm definitely looking elsewhere to spend my $50-$60 thousand dollars.
This Tesla Styled Marketing ploy is not going well!!!!
You don't want your order to be one of the first ones built.

All those F-150s you mentioned? All early dealer orders held back to fix issues while new customer orders are going directly onto trucks to customers.

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I really, really hope so. Otherwise I guess I just won't program it.
I've had multiple cars with the built in garage door openers, none of them have every required the fob in order to use them. Ford, Chevy, Kia, Cadillac

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had multiple cars with the built in garage door openers, none of them have every required the fob in order to use them. Ford, Chevy, Kia, Cadillac
Me too. But you need the fob to unlock the doors to get to the Homelink. Bronco being topless/doorless is the issue, so we're hoping that it requires the fob to work.
Sponsored