First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is stupid. Stop working on shit like this and spend the fixing b&p so we can place out orders with reliable information about the product we're buying.

You’re aware that the IT department is separate from the sales and marketing right?
Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Unless Ford completely changes the way they do things, most people won't be getting the garage door opener. For those that are, my Ford Explorer won't open the garage door when the engine is off. I do not remember if the key was in my pocket the day I discovered this or not.
What year? My 17 Fusion opens the garage without a key. In fact I was surprised right now to hear that it was a thing! Dumb openers have been around forever.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Worst analogy ever.

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What year? My 17 Fusion opens the garage without a key. In fact I was surprised right now to hear that it was a thing! Dumb openers have been around forever.
2018. I might have to test my theory again. I just know I thought the opener stopped working. Used another means to close the door. When I got back, the door opened just fine. Shrug.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No those guys are right!
Take everyone off of the assembly lines, manufacturing plants and get them coding a new B&P website.
That’ll work!! ?
Lol basically. They’re so enraged at Ford they’re upset the dudes on the production side can’t fix the B&P ? Blinded by anger and lacking common sense.

Sponsored

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2018. I might have to test my theory again. I just know I thought the opener stopped working. Used another means to close the door. When I got back, the door opened just fine. Shrug.
Yeah I've had mine not work a few times but that was because of the motor needing adjustment.

As an alternative get a WiFi motor and use your phone to open and close the door. If you have Apple you can even set it up in Home kit and the open button will appear on CarPlay.

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do yourself a favor and go listen to a Ranger with B&O before making that decision. I am admittedly very picky about audio, but the B&O is a very mild upgrade in quality. If you want better quality, just replace the factory speakers for $200 from Crutchfield. More base is a little harder, but still not bad. With lux you payed a ton for that minor upgrade and now have to pay $1000 to replace your windshield everytime it gets cracked.
I’ve learned the hard way with the last two vehicles I’ve purchased. Ones a base Altima and the other a base Subaru. The radio in them is so bad. To upgrade to decent sound it’s about $1k just to get started. Buying just speakers actually doesn’t change much because the base radios only push about 5 watts to each speaker. That means either an amp or new head unit is needed. If you go the amp route, new speaker wire will need to be routed, and the big kicker is labor if you’re not doing it yourself. If you do the math, the price for speakers, amp, and a few hours of labor at $60 - 80 an hr, it adds up real quick. Plus some kid tears your truck apart, and possible warranty issues for screwing with the head unit. At least the B+O has like 12 watts a speaker ?

I’ll take the B+O and call it a day. I’ve heard people say good things about it. I don’t need much, plus I like a stealth sub for bass.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford is launching an FCTP (Ford Courtesy Transportation Program) for Bronco. It's a program that allows customers to borrow a Dealer vehicle while their Ford product is being serviced. As we understand it, this means that some Bronco
I find it funny for them to say borrow a dealer vehicle for service, but they refuse to let you
borrow a vehicle for warranty or recall work. Their response is “We don’t do that”.

I also received a recall in June for my master cylinder, and have not been scheduled for replacement.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also received a recall in June for my master cylinder, and have not been scheduled for replacement.
My buddy had a 2006 Mustang GT with a recall on it. He was sent letters for over a year asking why he never got it done. As soon as he got the first letter, he let his dealer know to contact him when the parts came in. They called 2 years later saying the parts were in....

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe it's just to tool around in for those who go to the dealership to be 'serviced' with an oil change........not a long term loaner.......let the Bronco sell itself to you for an hour and nobody will have time to get far away and in enough trouble to need to winch out of it or let their kids screw with all the switches

Note: In all likelihood this is factually incorrect.

teerav

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The jbl is on Amazon right now. It's about 1000 dollars. I'd def get it to supplement the 10 speaker b&o system
Or $900 from JBL website as of now, unless its a custom set. Great video explaining its simplicity and versatility. Sound from the video probably doesnt do it justice because whatever they recorded with, then youtube compression, then my shitty headset. Waterproof so you can hose it down if you get the BL BD. Shit, I think I just sold myself one of these.

Ride Em Bronco

Big Bend
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Liberty Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The Cargo Area Enclosure (fixed lid) will not level out the cargo area with the rear seats folded down. It is literally just an enclosure. (See the link for photos except that the link shows a lid with gas struts.)

Also, the rear gate folding table is just the one pictured on the Overland concept rig. It is literally a hinged metal shelf attached to the rear gate.
Thanks for clarifying - just wishful thinking on my part :(

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No those guys are right!
Take everyone off of the assembly lines, manufacturing plants and get them coding a new B&P website.
That’ll work!! ?
Folks just want to be angry about something. It doesn't matter what it is. Three months ago, it was that they would have to take delivery of a vehicle they had never seen and never test driven. Now, it's that the assembly line guys aren't either coding B&P or handling public relations. Screw the fact that Ford is putting Broncos into dealerships for folks to see and drive. We MUST be angry!
Sponsored