Sponsored

Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want?

eatworksleepdie

Badlands
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' Renegade, 20' Wrangler, 92' VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
fifteen52 - https://fifteen52.com/ makes some cool looking "offroad" wheels. at least that's what they are labeled as.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You da'Man

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I almost bought those (6spoke) for my f150. They had a hell of a sale at Christmas for 17s.

Sponsored

lumberjack357

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hi Bonco6g!

The bolt pattern for the 6g Bronco has not been released, though pictures show 6 lug. Assuming the Bronco utilizes the same bolt pattern as the new Ranger, we can expect a 6-139.7 fitment range which offers plethora of choices!

Factory paint color options and of course the body lines of the new Bronco will be a consideration, however, we want to see what the enthusiasts think!

Do you have any suggestions for aftermarket wheels? Is there anything unique you'd like to see offered that's not already out on the market? Particular finishes?

You never know, the wheel manufacturers may listen and build something unique for the Bronco so share your feedback!
Something with either a clean/smooth lip or a functional rock/rash ring. I'm sick of seeing all these wheels with bolts that do nothing or fake rivets, fake bolts machined into the lip or fake rings machined into the lip.

Ideally, I would love to have the Level 8 Bully Pro reincarnated! I run them on my JK. Even just having that rash ring incorporated into a different multi-spoke design that played well with a 6 bolt pattern would be awesome.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Vision Manx Beadlocks or something like them.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
First time I have ever considered aftermarket wheels. I think I will take the stock wheels off and use them for the winter.

Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? Raptor
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? Method 315
Ford Bronco Bronco Aftermarket Wheels | what options do you want? method 304

OP
OP
Discount Tire

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Something with either a clean/smooth lip or a functional rock/rash ring. I'm sick of seeing all these wheels with bolts that do nothing or fake rivets, fake bolts machined into the lip or fake rings machined into the lip.

Ideally, I would love to have the Level 8 Bully Pro reincarnated! I run them on my JK. Even just having that rash ring incorporated into a different multi-spoke design that played well with a 6 bolt pattern would be awesome.
Good ole Bully Pro - we actually had a hand in the design of this wheel. It would be cool to see it come back to life!

There are a few companies that offer a rash ring (non beadlock). Vision has their Nemesis and Dirty Life has their DT-1 and DT-2. Black Rhino offers one in their Dugger as well

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs