First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.

Edit- Just talked to the zone rep, number was correct. He said it was about 30% of the reservations (by 9/18) for most dealers and that matches mine. He did say to remember that this was the estimate, it will change based on the number of reservations that cancel, and they're expecting more cancellations at certain dealers so he's hoping that the number will go up as they loose allocations.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I heard a very small number for a big dealer that I know....they won't make it out of their first week of reservations either, and of course they do very well with the allocation formula.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, figured this was coming. Should be intetesting to see how this all shakes out.

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.
Could you clarify what that means for us dumb folk?

Skeletor

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Whip
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Most adults should be able to handle it. If they are in a situation where they absolutely NEED a vehicle then making a reservation for a Bronco to be purchased in a year probably wasn't their move in the first place.

Personally, if this pushes me into MY 22, I'm cool with that. I'm hoping for a mean green machine!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The good thing is folks will have time to change dealers, within reason.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That stinks!

Are we talking about a large volume dealership with a large amount of bronco reservations?

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So how many is that exactly? Can you give us a number?