Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most adults should be able to handle it. If they are in a situation where they absolutely NEED a vehicle then making a reservation for a Bronco to be purchased in a year probably wasn't their move in the first place.

Personally, if this pushes me into MY 22, I'm cool with that. I'm hoping for a mean green machine!
Only problem with your logic is:
1. A few years ago it was "rumored" that the Bronco would arrive December 2020.
2. About a year ago, it was again "rumored" to see the Bronco 1st Quarter 2021
3. Let's say 6 months ago (guessing) Bronco would arrive Spring 2021
4. More recently, Bronco to start arriving Summer 2021
5. Allocation #'s have been played with by Ford (and assuming large dealer pressure, tho not confirmed) for the last 3-4 months.

So with all that said, SOME of us adults have been planning based on numerous factors for the last few years. And yes we've been pushing our current rides to the limit, and maybe don't see the logic of leasing/purchasing an interim vehicle to hold us over. With that said, ALL of these delays aren't helping much.

Making the reservation was actually MY MOVE to make, because no one tells me what I can and can't do (within reason of course). Thanks for your logic though, much appreciated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what I’m understanding is that as long as you ordered before 9/18, you should receive it this year? OR does that mean that ONLY 30% of the orders from first day to 9/18 will be MY21?
Only 30% of the first day to 9/18 will get built. Based on my numbers only my customers that ordered by 7/15 will get one this year, and that's if they commodities allow it.

This is all variable, I think this will cause massive cancellations, so I think the allocation numbers will change greatly when re-figured based on final orders, but if every order reserved this is what it would be.

My next question is what will happen for 2022, they still say that no stock until all reservations are scheduled, and assuming that 2022 is double the production of 2021, that's still not enough to get through the reservations when you add the post 9/18 one's in. Hoping I'm wrong, but I think Broncos going to be a sore subject with dealers fro the next couple years.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on 9/10 so I should be getting one sometime this year I would think.

It doesn't matter though. I thankfully don't need a car right now and it gives me time to think about what color I want (Area51/Carbonized Grey)
How could you possibly read anything on this thread and think you would get one this year with a 9/10 reservation? Even big dealers aren’t getting enough allocation to even make out of the first week of reservations they hold.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealership (Mullinax) confirmed they have 330 reservations and only 91 allocated for 2021 Model Year. I am a July 22 reservation holder and no items with late availability or high demand (that I know of yet) and he thinks I have a good chance of getting mine in 2021...we shall see.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this is really how it is going to go down, it will be a huge spit in the face to anyone who put a reservation in the first week and doesn't get a Bronco. This was supposed to be a customer-driven purchase process and Ford may have just changed the rules. I'm trying to stay level headed, but as a true Bronco person, to think I went through all the crap they put us through and stuck by them without bashing and not get one will put me over the edge.
I am exactly in tune with your line of thinking. I want a Bronco but I am not sure I will wait till some time in 2022 to receive it. And if that happens and I can't get the Cyber Orange that I will be ordering....I'm out. Sad day it will be.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

As long as I get mine before September I'm happy. They can call it 2122 year for all I care lmao...but today I heard from stiggy that "numous greens" are being planned! !!!

Now I'm like wth...show them to me now! *Would love to see Norway*....

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread is moving fast so sorry if this has already been discussed... but this seems like a total PITA for dealerships. I'm sure everyone is going to want to know their spot in line in regards to the dealers allocation number. People on the cusp of missing the allocation cut off will likely jump to a new dealership which in turn bumps someone else out of their spot. That person then could change dealers as well. And so the domino effect begins... Not to mention all the emails and phone calls back and forth in regards to all of this. Sheesh

Last edited:

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One of the dealers posted(maybe in another thread?) That 70k was the production goal for MY21

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey Ford. While your worried about "spreading the love to all dealers" maybe you should ask yourself " Do 80% of my dealers not have Bronco reservations because the public DOES NOT WANT TO BUY FROM THEM?
Excellent point. I switched from my local Dealer because they did not seem to give a crap whether they sold one to me or not. Their inventory is always low, they have lost 3 sales to us because of their own "incompetence"...I don't even know how they stay in business. I went with another Dealer one town away and have had good communication with them.

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me the other day that they have 87 reservations and I am number 37 (with a 7/17 reservation). With a 30% allocation being 26, looks like I'm out for 2021. I hope not but not a whole lot I can do about it. Hopefully by the time I get my Bronco they will offer power seats in the 2 door.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership (Mullinax) confirmed they have 330 reservations and only 91 allocated for 2021 Model Year. I am a July 22 reservation holder and no items with late availability or high demand (that I know of yet) and he thinks I have a good chance of getting mine in 2021...we shall see.
Don't hold your breath. Mullinax is offering X-plan, so I'm sure alot of us are just waiting until the last minute to see if other FL dealers will match before ultimately switching to Mullinax.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This thread is moving fast so sorry if this has already been discussed... but this seems like a total PITA for dealerships. I'm sure everyone is going to want to know their spot in line in regards to the dealers allocation number. People on the cusp of missing the allocation cut off will likely jump to a new dealership which in turn bumps someone else out of their spot. That person then could change dealers as well. And so the domino effect begins... Not to mention all the emails and phone calls back in forth in regards to all of this. Sheesh
If DEALERS will even tell us; how many reservations they have and what their allocation is.
Sponsored