First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How could you possibly read anything on this thread and think you would get one this year with a 9/10 reservation? Even big dealers aren’t getting enough allocation to even make out of the first week of reservations they hold.
My bad. I was looking at an old thread and missed some info here.

Either way it doesn't matter to me. This year, next year, whatever.
Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

... I'm sure everyone is going to want to know their spot in line in regards to the dealers allocation number...
I feel like the timestamp/dealer spot in line is moot. Commodities will play a 10x bigger role whether your Bronco gets built, and in what sequence.

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't hold your breath. Mullinax is offering X-plan, so I'm sure alot of us are just waiting until the last minute to see if other FL dealers will match before ultimately switching to Mullinax.
I thought X Plan wasn’t available for the Bronco. I have seen that posted dozens of times. Has that changed?

chipstar

Badlands
First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

guess its time to start shopping for that 1 year lease..

Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My next question is what will happen for 2022, they still say that no stock until all reservations are scheduled, and assuming that 2022 is double the production of 2021, that's still not enough to get through the reservations when you add the post 9/18 one's in.
Yeah, this is my only concern. Aug. reservation so I know very little chance of 21 and that's fine. I understand. But if there isn't still the same queue for 22's, if they split production between reservations and dealer allocations so my Bronco is delayed an additional 6 months so someone can impulse buy one 2 months ahead of me...

I can't believe Ford would do something like that so I'm not real concerned but it really would give me and a lot of others some peace of mind if Ford would officially say they there would be 0 dealer stock until ALL reservations are completed.

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So much of this I don't understand. Take the First Editions for example. Ford has said multiple times that all FEs will be 2021 models. But what if you are a FE reservation holder that gets ordered out of a dealer's allocation because their order sheet isn't sorted by reservation time (like some of you suggested a dealer could choose to do)?

Or what if you happen to be a FE holder who is below the allocation cutoff for some reason or another (any set of hypothetical facts could see how this could be a possibility, even if not a probability). Will Ford build a 2021 FE in MY2022? Are you SOL? Is there a door #3??

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My next question is what will happen for 2022, they still say that no stock until all reservations are scheduled, and assuming that 2022 is double the production of 2021, that's still not enough to get through the reservations when you add the post 9/18 one's in. Hoping I'm wrong, but I think Broncos going to be a sore subject with dealers fro the next couple years.
I am curious about this as well.

Is Ford's current commitment......"No stock until all 2021 reservations are scheduled?...or is it "No stock until all reservations for 2021\2022 are scheduled?

Ford can't wait until 2023 to put Broncos on dealer lots.

Sponsored

GoldenKnight

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So much of this I don't understand. Take the First Editions for example. Ford has said multiple times that all FEs will be 2021 models. But what if you are a FE reservation holder that gets ordered out of a dealer's allocation because their order sheet isn't sorted by reservation time (like some of you suggested a dealer could choose to do)?

Or what if you happen to be a FE holder who is below the allocation cutoff for some reason or another (any set of hypothetical facts could see how this could be a possibility, even if not a probability). Will Ford build a 2021 FE in MY2022? Are you SOL? Is there a door #3??
FE is a separate allocation from other Broncos. All will be built in MY21

StephensAutoCenter

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Everything Ford, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well @Granger Ford @Zach@Granger @StephensAutoCenter you going to break our hearts or give us some good news?

We have received our allocation numbers and we're digesting the info and other info that's been made available to us. Allocation will be a factor, however, at this time, commodities/supply chain issues will probably have as much effect. We should have more info and sent out to our customers within 24 hours.

/john

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Has @StephensAutoCenter posted what their allocation is? As a 7/29 reservation I’m worried I’m not getting mine until 2022. ?
My reservation at SAC is about a week earlier, and that put me into the 200's (of 300+) at Stephens. It seems even dealers that are much larger than Stephens are not getting over 100 allocations for MY21. Our only likely chance of getting a '21 would be if more than 2/3 of reservation holders don't place their orders. Even if Ford was able to 200% double their production at this point, a '21 would still be out of the question without mass cancellations for those of us who reserved week 2 or 3.

EDIT: The longshot hope would be that 2/3 of reservation holders are perfectly happy waiting for '22 to get white tops, mansquatch etc, crossing my fingers lol

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks