Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am curious about this as well.

Is Ford's current commitment......"No stock until all 2021 reservations are scheduled?...or is it "No stock until all reservations for 2021\2022 are scheduled?

Ford can't wait until 2023 to put Broncos on dealer lots.
Ford used to say “all reservations will be built prior to dealer stock”. They removed that from their FAQs. Levine answers the question now with only that all “2021” orders are to fill reservations. Take whatever implication you would like from that...
Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So much of this I don't understand. Take the First Editions for example. Ford has said multiple times that all FEs will be 2021 models. But what if you are a FE reservation holder that gets ordered out of a dealer's allocation because their order sheet isn't sorted by reservation time (like some of you suggested a dealer could choose to do)?

Or what if you happen to be a FE holder who is below the allocation cutoff for some reason or another (any set of hypothetical facts could see how this could be a possibility, even if not a probability). Will Ford build a 2021 FE in MY2022? Are you SOL? Is there a door #3??
- All orders will be processed in one large batch after March 19th. So it doesn't matter if your dealer submits orders in the sequence of who selected that dealer first or the actual timestamp of your reservation. As long as it's in before March 19, the dealer has no control.
-Commodities for FE will be prioritized, even for late-availability items, so the likelihood that all your dealer's allocations will be full by the time your FE is produced is not likely
-Of course I could be wrong, but I doubt it

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My reservation at SAC is about a week earlier, and that put me into the 200's (of 300+) at Stephens. It seems even dealers that are much larger than Stephens are not getting over 100 allocations for MY21. Our only likely chance of getting a '21 would be if more than 2/3 of reservation holders don't place their orders. Even if Ford was able to 200% double their production at this point, a '21 would still be out of the question without mass cancellations for those of us who reserved week 2 or 3.
A 30-40 percent conversion rate is not out of the realm of possibilities. $100 is not much of a commitment to sign up for one.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

A 30-40 percent conversion rate is not out of the realm of possibilities. $100 is not much of a commitment to sign up for one.
That goes both ways though, a $100 deposit to -order- one at most dealers isn't much of a commitment either if that's all they have to lose if they change their mind later.

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ford used to say “all reservations will be built prior to dealer stock”. They removed that from their FAQs. Levine answers the question now with only that all “2021” orders are to fill reservations. Take whatever implication you would like from that...
Indeed on that last line...as someone else commented here, I cannot imagine Ford would want their dealers to have zero Broncos on lots WELL into Calendar Year 2022....

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So much of this I don't understand. Take the First Editions for example. Ford has said multiple times that all FEs will be 2021 models. But what if you are a FE reservation holder that gets ordered out of a dealer's allocation because their order sheet isn't sorted by reservation time (like some of you suggested a dealer could choose to do)?

Or what if you happen to be a FE holder who is below the allocation cutoff for some reason or another (any set of hypothetical facts could see how this could be a possibility, even if not a probability). Will Ford build a 2021 FE in MY2022? Are you SOL? Is there a door #3??
All FEs will are day one reservations, I don’t have any concern they will get built as a 2021 model because FORD has said they will get built as a 2021. All FEs will get built, now delivery is another mater, depending on commodities it may be as late as Jan/Feb 2022. They can run MY21 and MY22 models on the line at the same time in December when the cut over happens until all 2021 models are completed.

I am waiting on late availability mod top and black interior. I expect my bronco to be delivered in Q4 2021, worst case Jan/Feb 2022 as a 2021 model.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I thought X Plan wasn’t available for the Bronco. I have seen that posted dozens of times. Has that changed?
If your dealer offers it through them, then you can get it. My dealer is doing this. No, Ford is not offering it. There still are good dealers out there though that are sharing the pain of our misery from Ford's corporate inefficiencies and deficiencies.

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's also a MY21 cut-off in the Reservation system that was ~mid September. Any reservation after that date will throw you into a MY22 anyway.

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well I just got it confirmed and they are offering it. I had no idea and I qualify. Thanks!!!
Congrats on the new info, but now the added competition among the same dealers is what people are struggling with

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am curious about this as well.

Is Ford's current commitment......"No stock until all 2021 reservations are scheduled?...or is it "No stock until all reservations for 2021\2022 are scheduled?

Ford can't wait until 2023 to put Broncos on dealer lots.
I doubt Ford cares if they sell to reservation holders or dealers as long as they sell.

Ford DEALERS cant wait til they get dealer stock.

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's what I have concluded...

At least half of the 'experts' on this forum must be wrong, because they contradict everything that is stated as fact by the other set of 'experts'. I'm not an expert. I teach fifth grade, and these differences of 'facts' remind me of what my students sound like when they debate politics or religion or their 'dating' lives.

This forum has all the same personalities of my classroom. We have know-it-alls, we have class clowns, one or two bullies to make sure everyone is as anxiety-filled as they are, quiet and mellow (chill) kids that just observe and judge quietly, and a few kids that will be sweet, kind and patient no matter the chaos surrounding them.

I have a November timestamp, so I'm going to sit back and smile, like I do when my 11 year olds attempt to enlighten me with their hard-earned, lifelong gems of wisdom.

Your work is due by the end of class!!!

SPS4

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Most adults should be able to handle it. If they are in a situation where they absolutely NEED a vehicle then making a reservation for a Bronco to be purchased in a year probably wasn't their move in the first place.

Personally, if this pushes me into MY 22, I'm cool with that. I'm hoping for a mean green machine!
Good perspective. Late availability will just be regular availability for folks that get pushed out. Takes some of the decision making away, which frankly I would be fine with!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Congrats on the new info, but now the added competition among the same dealers is what people are struggling with
Therein lies the big challenge. Dealers offering better prices will likely have a larger following, but the allocation is not solely driven by that number. Hold out for the price and potentially push to MY22, or pay a little more and try to move to another dealer that has a better chance of filling the order.

Consumers have the ability to shop around (move reservations), but dealers now have the leverage on discounting based on availability.
Sponsored