Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well @Granger Ford @Zach@Granger @StephensAutoCenter you going to break our hearts or give us some good news?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. The true test is when the numbers come out in April or May after the orders are converted.

The allocation was about where I was anticipating things to be. There are some headwinds with a shorter production run, etc. But overall I think we're in good shape.
Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm not able to get across what I want to get across. My apologies for wasting everyone's time.
Not a waste-If you mean MY21 total allocations-yes they are most likely known.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved on 9/10 so I should be getting one sometime this year I would think.

It doesn't matter though. I thankfully don't need a car right now and it gives me time to think about what color I want (Area51/Carbonized Grey)
Huh? I’m like 8/7 and I’m not even sure I’ll get one within the first few months of 2022.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh!!!!

Hahaha.

That makes sense.

Truth-be-told, sometimes I see something @Zach@Granger posts and I get really confused because I don't remember having typed it...

Though, sometimes I do enter a fugue state and go on a B6G posting spree... so I don't waste too much time worrying about it.
Maybe I need to change my profile picture to something more differentiated to make sure you don't get confused. ?

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The true test is when the numbers come out in April or May after the orders are converted.

The allocation was about where I was anticipating things to be. There are some headwinds with a shorter production run, etc. But overall I think we're in good shape.
Thank you!

Sponsored

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What does our combined report card look like?

Collectively, I give B6G:

a F in reading comprehension
a F in 'works well with others'

as well as:

an A in neurosis
an A in 'identifying evil dealership reps on the forum in 5 words or less'
an A in 'control-c\control-v chair throwing posts
Report Card: Bronco6g Forum

Reading Comprehension: Our district offers numerous interventions
Logic & Reason: Ummm... Nope
Social Skills: Working at or close to maximum ability level
Use of Technology: Exceeding Expectations

Additional assessments will be required to obtain an accurate understanding of the specific areas of concern, which are many.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's great Zach. Are you going to provide any communication to your customers regarding the numbers? If it appears that someone might not make MY21, will you let them know?

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For everyone who is okay with waiting: can I have cutsies?!
You get a cutsie. He gets a cutsie. Heck, even that poor guy that ordered in September and still thinks he will get his Bronco this year gets a cutsie.

But what in the heck is a cutsie?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You get a cutsie. He gets a cutsie. Heck, even that poor guy that ordered in September and still thinks he will get his Bronco this year gets a cutsie.

Oh, come on man, I am cutting in front....cutsies!!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Like cutsies in line! Ya know, like jumping in front of everyone else patiently waiting...but cuter and more innocent looking!

Sponsored

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's great Zach. Are you going to provide any communication to your customers regarding the numbers? If it appears that someone might not make MY21, will you let them know?

It's all speculation at this point.

Just my simple math. The production capacity for 2021 MY is approximately 70,000.

There's roughly 200,000 reservations let's say 70% (I think that's high) convert to orders. That means half of reservations will be a 2022 MY Bronco.

How many of our reservation holders want a black painted top? How many want a mansquatch? How many wanted a painted white top? 2.7L engine? Etc.

There's so many moving parts, I'd hate to tell someone they're out when we could get them one. I'd also hate to over-promise without knowing I can get it done. At this point it's pure speculation.

I can guarantee you that we will do our best on the dealer level to treat our customers well.

No crazy dealer fees, easy communication and try to treat our customers the way we'd like to be treated.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's all speculation at this point.

Just my simple math. The production capacity for 2021 MY is approximately 70,000.

There's roughly 200,000 reservations let's say 70% (I think that's high) convert to orders. That means half of reservations will be a 2022 MY Bronco.

How many of our reservation holders want a black painted top? How many want a mansquatch? How many wanted a painted white top? 2.7L engine? Etc.

There's so many moving parts, I'd hate to tell someone they're out when we could get them one. I'd also hate to over-promise without knowing I can get it done. At this point it's pure speculation.

I can guarantee you that we will do our best on the dealer level to treat our customers well.

No crazy dealer fees, easy communication and try to treat our customers the way we'd like to be treated.
This^

This is why I won’t switch dealers just to play the allocation game. I wanna buy my dream bronco from a class act dealership ran by awesome people..
Thanks Zach for your openness and honestly
That’s all we can ever hope for..

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anybody received any A/Z plan pricing yet?