Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a question that might have already been answered though I haven't seen it. After a dealer receives their first part of their allocation of Broncos, do they keep receiving part of their allotments until all their orders are filled? If so, has Ford indicated how spaced out these deliveries will be? I apologize if I'm not wording it correctly and confusing everyone :unsure:
We'll know in May. These are estimates not guaranteed allocations at this point.
Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So let's run with the 70k 21 capacity. 200k at 70% is a pipe dream. 40%...I feel is generous and is 80k. Much better odds...not to mention all the people waiting for late availability. I see that being a bigger crunch zone getting all the late availability builds in before 22.

if you put in or are using a reservation from Sept onward you should have been thinking 21 was a crapshot and 22 was more realistic.

Either way I am good in my order option, my reservation time, and happy to stick with Granger.
Good analysis - and what reservation date are you comfortable with if I might ask?

I'm not confident that my 7/27 res will be a 21

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is wild. I want as late of a delivery as possible so I can pay my current vehicle off but man if I was wanting my rig asap I’d be pretty livid with this allocation formula garbage.

bronc_rwc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll know in May. These are estimates not guaranteed allocations at this point.
Understood and thanks so much for staying active in this forum and sharing information with us. It's really appreciated and a breath of fresh air!

With the understanding that the initial allocation is an estimate, not final, not in any way guaranteed, subject to change, and subject to a whole host of other caveats around late availability options and other things, would it be possible to share your initial allocation with us?

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I was in 5th grade I don't remember even caring about politics, religion, or even dating.
I was still mastering how to write my name in the snow... ?

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If this is really how it is going to go down, it will be a huge spit in the face to anyone who put a reservation in the first week and doesn't get a Bronco. This was supposed to be a customer-driven purchase process and Ford may have just changed the rules. I'm trying to stay level headed, but as a true Bronco person, to think I went through all the crap they put us through and stuck by them without bashing and not get one will put me over the edge.
Permission to start bashing granted.

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am happy I stayed with my local, mid sized dealer I have done business with for over 30 years. I have reservation number 2 with them based on timestamps so I am pretty confident that I should be in pretty good shape.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Here is a question that might have already been answered though I haven't seen it. After a dealer receives their first part of their allocation of Broncos, do they keep receiving part of their allotments until all their orders are filled? If so, has Ford indicated how spaced out these deliveries will be? I apologize if I'm not wording it correctly and confusing everyone :unsure:
i have posted that something similar twice I think now. I would be concerned because it says in the Ford info, MY22 regular customer orders plus dealer stock gets spun up, so how does that impact what most likely be a large chunk of reservations to get done still, not wthstanding MY22 allocations whatever they might be to a dealer.

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am at Damerow as well. No problem with a $500 deposit, hopefully refundable, as I don't plan on backing out unless there is an issue with it at pickup.

Would be nice to know the number of allocation they have and the number of reservations. I transferred to them in early Nov and have a 7/14 reservation.

rainman23

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am at Damerow as well. No problem with a $500 deposit, hopefully refundable, as I don't plan on backing out unless there is an issue with it at pickup.

Would be nice to know the number of allocation they have and the number of reservations. I transferred to them in early Nov and have a 7/14 reservation.
I transferred to Damerow in October and am a late July 14 reservation. I have an email out to them asking the same questions we’re wondering. If I hear anything I’ll share.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your belief would be wrong....this has been beaten to death. Your reservation timestamp only puts you in a line at your dealership. If they get 100 allocated for MY21, and you are number 101 who orders with them, you are not getting a MY21, regardless of how early your timestamp is compared to those at other dealers.
Just getting to this thread and it's already 13 pages! Does your comment mean if I change dealers now I will fall in line behind every other Resv. holder at that dealership, despite my 7/14 Resv? Or do I get placed in line behind other 7/13-7/14 Resv holders?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good analysis - and what reservation date are you comfortable with if I might ask?

I'm not confident that my 7/27 res will be a 21

That is for sure the 22million$ question. outside of late availability and with the bulk of reservations in that first 2 week curve leading edge. I would say the best odds would be within the first 24hrs and after about 3-4 days the odds dropping quickly.

Now the key will be the late availability and pull through rate. I think there is going to be a drop at time of order clearing out multi reservations and the first round of tire kickers. Then a smaller drop at financing since prices and order commitment should have cut the bulk.

So where in the reservation date window does the drop out happen...biggest opportunity is IMHO in that first 3 week window of course as there are more reservations. Will it be linier or will after x date have a worse fall out rate?

Not time to freak out yet but maybe be realistic...and prepare for bad news...and hope for good news.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

He's not the only one ;)
whats more entertaining is my sales guy from my current dealer from my 2019 purchase calls me, but the Bronco (sales rep) at the same dealer doesnt know what email or a phone is.
Sponsored