Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hmm.... so now that it looks like I will 99.99% have a '22, does this mean the price of my WT is going to get hiked up by about $2k since mod top will be available? That would make me consider switching trims at the very least. Following up on that, will I even have the option to switch trims at that point?
Sponsored

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Of course they can place an order through any dealer they want. It doesnā€™t mean that theyā€™ll get theirs this year though. Ford is limiting the amount of orders that will be built this year per dealer. Does that make sense?
No actually it doesn't because it completely negates the reservation system. If I'm a second day reservation, but the dealership I picked happens to have say 200 first day reservations, then I'm now kicked into 2022 because ford is only allowing that dealership 157?

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok Iā€™m going into rant mode now. Why is ford struggling to build the bronco on time but had no problem building the bronco sport nobody asked for? Sure the bronco sport is mostly an escape but still uses different body panels, doors, grill, transmission, engine, and paint. I can find a bronco sport at my local dealership right now. Nobody asked for the bronco sport yet here it is months before youā€™ll even smell the bronco. The electric mustang seems to be on schedule and in show rooms too. So itā€™s easier to find parts for a whole new EV than the new bronco? Iā€™m calling bullshit. I think the dealer allocation thing is an attempt by a dealership to squeeze a little more out of buyers. If buyers want a bronco and think itā€™s going to be hard to get one they wouldnā€™t think twice about paying more to get it on time right? Or they would be less apt to negotiate the price or terms. In the last 5 years Iā€™ve owned a 2015 mustang gt and a 2012 Ford raptor both bought from my local ford dealership. I donā€™t keep my cars long maybe 2 years at the most. So Iā€™m the customer ford wants. Iā€™d probably drive my bronco for a couple years then trade up. I dare them to come at me with this bullshit. Iā€™ll just buy me a Toyota 4Runner pro and never buy a Ford again. Itā€™s very interesting that even with all these supposed issues ford is still taking reservations for the 2021 bronco. Ford needs to get their shit together and stop playing.

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Understood and thanks so much for staying active in this forum and sharing information with us. It's really appreciated and a breath of fresh air!

With the understanding that the initial allocation is an estimate, not final, not in any way guaranteed, subject to change, and subject to a whole host of other caveats around late availability options and other things, would it be possible to share your initial allocation with us?
I'm not going to say the number, but
Understood and thanks so much for staying active in this forum and sharing information with us. It's really appreciated and a breath of fresh air!

With the understanding that the initial allocation is an estimate, not final, not in any way guaranteed, subject to change, and subject to a whole host of other caveats around late availability options and other things, would it be possible to share your initial allocation with us?

Our allocation as a percentage of orders is in line from what I've seen from other dealers.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We need a petition to ensure every B6G member gets their Bronco FIRST !!!

Current 16k+ B6G Members: YEAH!!!

New sign-ups tomorrow: 158,000

Sponsored

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Are you a graphic designer too?

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still waiting to hear how the 22 thing will happen. I'm guessing based on the statements in the meeting that you will NOT order a 21 (if you only want a 22), but instead of canceling your reservation, it will just sit in limbo until 22 ordering conversion. That's my GUESS, I emailed the Bronco team to ask but haven't had a response yet.

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought it was the number of Broncos each dealership can order? Am I wrong?
no I think you are right. They get a certain number to fill reservations. As far as all the videos and info I've seen.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No actually it doesn't because it completely negates the reservation system. If I'm a second day reservation, but the dealership I picked happens to have say 200 first day reservations, then I'm now kicked into 2022 because ford is only allowing that dealership 157?
Thatā€™s exactly what the dealer allocation portion is and why it sucks.

Supersnay

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Durango R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.

Edit- Just talked to the zone rep, number was correct. He said it was about 30% of the reservations (by 9/18) for most dealers and that matches mine. He did say to remember that this was the estimate, it will change based on the number of reservations that cancel, and they're expecting more cancellations at certain dealers so he's hoping that the number will go up as they loose allocations.
I just asked a local (Cincinnati) Ford dealer if they would discount to around invoice or less. He said no...too high demand. Switching to Stephens today. The local dealer said he has 146 reservations and Ford just allocated only 60 units to them for 2021. Without doing the math, Ford must expect a conversion rate of 45% roughly.

Sponsored

JohnDoe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right. You can order whenever you want between January and March. When orders are sequenced, timestamp plays a factor.. along with parts availability and allocation*.
That was also my previous understanding. But apparently from what im reading on here, they are only opening up ordering based on the number allocated per dealer? Pretty confused about it all now

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Exactly. Could be wrong. But thatā€™s the way I understand it. Basically why everyone at Granger might be getting upset.

broncoskip

Outer Banks
First Name
Broncoskip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't think anyone is worried about missing out entirely, just how long they're going to have to wait. It sounds like if you're X+1 at your dealer of choice, even if you have an earlier reservation than someone else at another dealer, then you could potentially get bumped from a 21 to a 22 and go from receiving car in August to receiving a car sometime in 2022. Kinda sucks to get bumped like that just because Ford arbitrarily decided to impose this allocation thing on dealers.
You didn't read my post. Dealers don't have any say in who gets to order and when. The dealer will get a matching list of reservations to use for the allocation. 137 Allocations, 137 reservations to fulfil. A reservation cancels? One less allocation for that dealership.

Any dealership who says different is lying to get you to pay more and order faster.

Why would you bother with reservations if you were not going to honor them?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thatā€™s exactly what the dealer allocation portion is and why it sucks.
That's fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Ford and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Ford is sued by at least one attorney general's office and maybe a class action lawsuit.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is going to be total carnage against the buyer now - especially because we lost X-plan pricing.

Open up your wallets if you want a Bronco. The market just became a sellers market on steroids.
Sponsored