Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you read the T's & C's of the Reservation Agreement all of us consented to when we made our reservation? Any attorney that would take on a suit like this wouldn't even be good enough to chase ambulances.
Since I am an attorney and you're clearly not, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I did in fact read the reservation agreement and saved a copy at the time of reservation, but I suspect you did not. They've already changed the agreement online several times since I made my day one reservation and if what is in this thread is true they'd be in breach of the contract. Now if you'd like to make further defamatory comments please sign your actual name to your comment.
Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
"Imagine all of the molecules in your body exploding at twice the speed of light."
total protonic reversal.
I did not expect to go into theoretical physics in this thread, but OK, let go!

1. Call me an optimist, but I don't see the molecules in your body exploding. Instead, teleporting to the other side of the galaxy... as in a wormhole or maybe this is just "a Kessel run in 12 parsecs."
2. I think you mean reversing polarity in the electrons, which would be an electron-ic reversal.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still waiting to hear how the 22 thing will happen. I'm guessing based on the statements in the meeting that you will NOT order a 21 (if you only want a 22), but instead of canceling your reservation, it will just sit in limbo until 22 ordering conversion. That's my GUESS, I emailed the Bronco team to ask but haven't had a response yet.
Was also wondering about this. My reservation is around 11:30am on 7/14, so a good chance it would be a 2021. Do not need a new vehicle, have 3 vehicles now with a 2018 being the oldest. There is a decent chance I may be moving across country later this year (summer/fall) so I am really thinking I would be better off getting a 2022. If I stay with a 2021 my luck would be it showing up about a week after I move.

PowPow

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
is it me, or does this whole allocation stuff give the power back to the dealers? Sure we're allowed to change dealers, but does that really matter?

If I'm a dealer and I have say 50 reservations, and I know I'm only going to get 10 allocations... do I care if the other 40 cancel? Where before I felt we had the 'I'll take my business elsewhere' schtick, now if I'm a dealer, I'm not sure I'd care as much? Because fine, 1 down out of 50, I still can't deliver another 39, but now that's 1 less person I need to worry about.

am I wrong?

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How could you possibly read anything on this thread and think you would get one this year with a 9/10 reservation? Even big dealers aren’t getting enough allocation to even make out of the first week of reservations they hold.
Mine is on 7-15 and I'm beginning to wonder if I'll end up getting one this year.

Dragline

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon Denali, GMC Sierra 1500, Honda Civic, Chevy C3500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So in theory I could drag my feet and have a 2022 First Edition ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since I am an attorney and you're clearly not, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I did in fact read the reservation agreement and saved a copy at the time of reservation, but I suspect you did not. They've already changed the agreement online several times since I made my day one reservation and if what is in this thread is true they'd be in breach of the contract. Now if you'd like to make further defamatory comments please sign your actual name to your comment.

Ford Bronco Bronco allocations released to dealers tenor

You should be a lawyer for Ford then. It seems strange that they couldn't even CYA for me being sad that I couldn't get my Bronco in the order I wanted.

It literally says that you may not get it in order due to whatever. Has since day one. I ain't no lawyer, just a layman like I said earlier, but I just can't see it.

Everyone who wants a Bronco will eventually get one... In the order that Ford can fulfill them.

You're telling me that the T&C says that Ford would have to hold up the entire production so me, a guy in another country, can get my Sasquatched, Lux, Wildtrak with every accessory I could check off, in the order I reserved even though they ran out of supplies?

But, you're right, I'll believe you, anonymous attorney. You went to school and not me.

killaz05

Badlands
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer (Brandon Ford) and they won't disclose how many they are allocated. I have a 7/14 reservation so my fingers are crossed that I will be in the 2021 allocations.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer said they have 50 reservations and 15 allocations. I have a 7/14 dated (made the night of 7/13) reservation and I was 6th in line. However, he made it seem like they would get extra allocations if they had reservations transferred to them. 15 seemed to be the minimum they would have from the way he described it.

But still, a night 1 reservation puts me at 6th out of 15 allocations for 50 reservations. I'd say if you aren't first week or at least July you're in trouble.

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, I'm not an attorney but work closely with our legal group when we negotiate h/w and s/w purchases from our suppliers. Contract review is part of that and I can assure you that software vendors can be very slippery when it comes to crafting their T's & C's so close and careful review is essential - especially since these tend to be multi-year deals with 10's of millions of dollars in potential expense commitments on a single contract.

For that reason I absolutely read my agreement prior to completing the reservation and also saved it.

Please point to where I made a derogatory comment about you.

Velociraptor

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus RX450h, 2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did not place my reservation until 7/24. If it turns out I would not get a Bronco until 2022 then I will for sure bail. I will see what the dealer says. Never owned a Ford and if they screw this up then I never will. Not angry, but just stating a fact.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please point to where I made a derogatory comment about you.

You didn't. You just got his hackles up when you said something about ambulance chasers about his class action talk.

My wife is a lawyer. I'm glad she keeps that shit to herself.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Karl_in_Chicago be careful, he'll sue you. He knows how, he's a lawyer

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Spoke with my dealer (Brandon Ford) and they won't disclose how many they are allocated. I have a 7/14 reservation so my fingers are crossed that I will be in the 2021 allocations.
I have the same dealer. If this is true and they won’t be able to get me a 2021 bronco I’ll just walk across the street to Toyota and get me a 4Runner pro. I think this is a stunt to give more power to the dealerships but I’m not playing this bullshit.
Sponsored