Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed that is my understanding as well but then this whole 9/18 cut-off thing inserted confusion. That is with so many orders getting pushed to MY22 it would seem to make life easier if everyone after 9/18 went through a different ordering process at a later date (especially with changes in options and colors). As it is, it seems like we submit b4 3/19 and then re-submit once the dust settles and we know what the conversion rate is and how delivery timelines begin to play out.
As implied at the end of your post, due to commodity constraints on certain options no one knows for sure when each reservation will be built until after all orders are scheduled in April. I could have a 7/15 reservation and choose options that can't be built due to lack of part availability on one or more parts while you could have later reservation and select a build that has all the parts available.

Also remember Ford has stated customers with orders that have a commodity constraint will be contacted in May and given the opportunity to change their build to accelerate their timeline.

As stated there are way too many unknowns at this point. Best thing for everyone to do is place their order and wait patiently until May. If you want a MY22 tell your dealer (this per Ford) when you place your order and see if they can assist.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since I am an attorney and you're clearly not, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I did in fact read the reservation agreement and saved a copy at the time of reservation, but I suspect you did not. They've already changed the agreement online several times since I made my day one reservation and if what is in this thread is true they'd be in breach of the contract. Now if you'd like to make further defamatory comments please sign your actual name to your comment.
Can we drop the legal threats? If you truly have a case for cyber libel against someone you don't need their name signed and posted. You can sue and subpoena it through the service provider. But nobody knows who you are either so what's your harm or injury? Hurt feelings isn't enough.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got this from my dealer....

" Ford has provided us a estimate of projected allocation for 2021, but final allocation will not be revealed until after the order bank closes, and the Dealership reservation-order conversion rate is determined. Ford will then compare each Dealerships conversion rate to the nations, impacting final allocation. Ford expects us to know our exact allocation come April, and then in May, all Bronco future owner's will know when they can expect their Bronco via a direct communication from Ford. We will be sure to keep you updated on any timeline changes."

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My dealer just texted me to say the got a very limited allocation. There are about 20 people ahead of me in line and they will let me know when they work through the list but it’s looking like my22. With my current truck i don’t think I can wait over year, might have to go in another direction.

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

" Ford has provided us a estimate of projected allocation for 2021, but final allocation will not be revealed until after the order bank closes, and the Dealership reservation-order conversion rate is determined. Ford will then compare each Dealerships conversion rate to the nations, impacting final allocation. Ford expects us to know our exact allocation come April, and then in May, all Bronco future owner's will know when they can expect their Bronco via a direct communication from Ford. We will be sure to keep you updated on any timeline changes."
So it is highly likely that more orders will be taken than that first allocation, to account for adjustments. Which makes sense.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Problem with that logic is due to commodity constraints on certain options no one knows for sure when each reservation will be built until after all orders are scheduled in April. I could have a 7/15 reservation and choose options that can't be built due to lack of part availability on one or more parts while you could have later reservation and select a build that has all the parts available.

Also remember Ford has stated customers with orders that have a commodity constraint will be contacted in May and given the opportunity to change their build to accelerate their timeline.

As stated there are way too many unknowns at this point. Best thing for everyone to do is place their order and wait patiently until May. If you want a MY22 tell your dealer (this per Ford) when you place your order and see if they can assist.
Yup, spoke to Stephens today and they've been told by Ford that commodity constraints will quickly make the following late availability:

Wildtrak
Badlands
Sasquatch
2.7L
2 Door

There's also what we've known for a long time:

MOD, colored, dual tops
manual Sasquatch
Roof racks, sound deadening headliner, tow pkgs,, etc on Squatched & Badlands Broncos

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yup, spoke to Stephens today and they've been told by Ford that commodity constraints will quickly make the following late availability:

Wildtrak
Badlands
Sasquatch
2.7L
2 Door

There's also what we've known for a long time:

MOD, colored, dual tops
manual Sasquatch
Roof racks, sound deadening headliner, tow pkgs,, etc on Squatched & Badlands Broncos
After all that late availability what’s left? ?

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is the message that everyone should be paying attention to.

Luckily with my dealer the math is simple. There are three reservations. I'm second. So if my dealer only has one Bronco allocated (based on postings that indicated dealers are allocated 30% of their reservations) then I'm out of the first round. But at this point I have no idea if the guy ahead of me, or the guy behind me, will drop out. I could be the only one who converts my reservation to an order.

A dealer won't know where you are, or how many Broncos the will actually get until after March.

It also depends on commodoties. I'm not concerned about my non-Sasquatch, 2.3L, Mid, 4 Door Black Diamond. If the guy ahead of me orders every late/low availability Bronco....I'm back to number one.

I'll proceed with my order. If it looks like I'm not getting my Bronco until 2022 then I'll rethink the situation then. No sense in getting worked up now over hypothetical numbers now.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

A dealer won't know where you are, or how many Broncos the will actually get until after March.

I'll proceed with my order. If it looks like I'm not getting my Bronco until 2022 then I'll rethink the situation then. No sense in getting worked up now over hypothetical numbers now.
I think that of everything said today, this probably makes the most sense.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I must have missed these. Do you have a reference?
Try adding that stuff to a squatched Badlands in B&P. It won't let you. Issues to be addressed in MY 22.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Try adding that stuff to a squatched Badlands in B&P. It won't let you. Issues to be addressed in MY 22.
My bad, I didn't read closely enough.

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just spoke to my dealer. He also indicated that out of the 195ish they have placed that only 95ish will make model year 2021.

He also said that Ford is thinking about increasing the down payment to ensure that people who get the 2021 are people who will actually buy the 2021.

In final crap news he indicated that their could also be issues with delivering 2.7, Sasquatch, and other items as the model 2021 year.

He said he'd know more and I should hear from him next week.

Hopefully some of that is hearsay, but I'll let you know.
Sponsored