Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So if you order a MY21 with an agreed purchase price (Signed PO) and you get pushed to MY22, are you going to pay MY22 cost increases? I will be watching for verbiage in my order that may address that topic.

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So what youā€™re telling me, as someone with a 8/12 reservation I am not gonna see a Bronco in my driveway until April of ā€˜22!?
Letā€™s hope not Iā€™m hoping Ford gets it together these coming months . The new Jeep Grand Cherokee is coming out soon thereā€™s no talks of delays what gives Ford ?

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Letā€™s hope not Iā€™m hoping Ford gets it together these coming months . The new Jeep Grand Cherokee is coming out soon thereā€™s no talks of delays what gives Ford ?
Jeep also has enough hard tops for their wranglers. ?

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My dealer called me today and Iā€™m scheduled to go in and place my order on Wednesday 1/20. She told me they can take 41 orders out of the 150 reservations they have and told me it was for the first 41 that came in. Anybody else heard that? Donā€™t make much sense that itā€™s first come first served but I have a day 1 FE so Iā€™m going in early to be sure.

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a just under 2hr after reveal reservation holder I too feel good the possibility of getting a 21 is really high.
As a August 3rd reservation holder I feel good about the possibility of getting mine in 2023 with endless paint and interior options ?

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer called me today and Iā€™m scheduled to go in and place my order on Wednesday 1/20. She told me they can take 41 orders out of the 150 reservations they have and told me it was for the first 41 that came in. Anybody else heard that? Donā€™t make much sense that itā€™s first come first served but I have a day 1 FE so Iā€™m going in early to be sure.
How about we delete this and keep this between you and me. ?

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Your dealer is full of B.S.! It goes by your reservation date and time stamp.

Sponsored

splathead

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Acord
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also heard First Editions aren't included in the allocation process anyway. How could they be? They are treated separately. No way Ford would make a 2022 FE. As the name implies FIRST Edition.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Time to do a Monte Carlo simulation.

BigDog

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yes thatā€™s what I thought. Just wanted to make sure something didnā€™t change. The lady that called really was kinda clueless when I questioned her about it. Said she was just relaying what the manager said but I think she got some info mixed up.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 7/14 res. and I want a Wildtrak 4 door lux package I wonder what my chances are of getting it sometime this June???I will take the MIC top and only upgrades are decals, metal bumper and brush guard.
Odds are slim to none...you should just cancel.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Spoke with my dealer today. They expect a Bronco (not sport) to be on site in 6 weeks for viewing only.
Which dealer?

I haven't contacted mine in a week or so, he didn't know anything more than I did about the dealer Broncos at that time.
Sponsored