Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

“Moving my second reservation “...are you really buying two Broncos? I mean many people in this forum have multiple reservations. Maybe move one to my22 or cancel one. I wish I could buy two Broncos
@P52Ranch
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

if I had the extra extra cash I would buy a bone base with my first one, put a res in for the second one then sell the first one for a profit cause it will show up within first 3 months of MY21 builds.

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the least however, Ford should honor ‘21 pricing or xplan or something for those who ordered in ‘21 but were forced to get ‘22s. The price jump is what I’d be pissed at the most
Would think the pricing at time of order would be honored. Ordered my 2018 2 door JL early and since FCA kept bumping the time line on building the first 2 doors it took about 7 months from time of order to delivery. During that time there were a number of price increases (both base and option pricing), I still paid the price at time of placing the order.

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brew3x

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

With all these allocations so low 30% and all the production delays it seems they’ll be filling current reservations until my23

Sponsored

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same situation for me, hopefully it works out. My dealer said back in October that they had about 20 reservations. I am a 7/29 so I am not hopeful, but maybe cancellations and my simple build will help.
Get your dealer to prioritize your order, they are making me a preferred customer so I can get ahead of the reservations that’s ahead of me.

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get your dealer to prioritize your order, they are making me a preferred customer so I can get ahead of the reservations that’s ahead of me.
They can prioritize an order and it can skip ahead? Im 7/13 res, but was gonna wait to put in my order until I saw a velocity blue or February to put in my order. If Im gonna get screwed by not putting it in soon, then maybe not.

Thomas1984

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Viper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They can prioritize an order and it can skip ahead? Im 7/13 res, but was gonna wait to put in my order until I saw a velocity blue or February to put in my order. If Im gonna get screwed by not putting it in soon, then maybe not.
That’s what they told me! Could be wrong or could be right!

YTFORD

Outer Banks
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge ST & 2020 GT PP2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer had 600 reservations and is only getting 155 allocations.

So the 25% rule seems to be true. Give or take.

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Would think the pricing at time of order would be honored. Ordered my 2018 2 door JL early and since FCA kept bumping the time line on building the first 2 doors it took about 7 months from time of order to delivery. During that time there were a number of price increases (both base and option pricing), I still paid the price at time of placing the order.
I was along for the ride on the JL launch. People have no idea how long things like 2 doors, extra tops, manual transmissions and the like can take. I had an end of July delivery last time and don't want to take the extra depreciation hit again so I am sitting on the sidelines and getting a 2022 this time

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not buying two Broncos. Although since I can't decide between a BD and BL, wishing I could have two delivered and choose between the two.

I certainly don't want to run afoul of any Ford Reservation rules that would adversely impact my dealer. But if they got an "extra" 2022 Bronco that was optioned they way the dealer likes who is going to complain?

TonySTL

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
FYI - I've been texting with the sales team at Laura Ford in Sullivan, MO. They are not aware that Ford released information regarding allocations...They also indicated that they do not know how the conversion from reservations to orders will work and heard nothing about where reservation holders will place in the ordering line. They currently have 200 reservations.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doesn’t matter when you order. When you order doesn’t affect when you get your Bronco (previous 34 pages notwithstanding) ,only when you reserved.
Sponsored