First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer said something similar. I'm #10 in line with my dealer. They told me it was very important to come in and place my order or that spot may be given to someone else. I know all the stuff Ford has said about it doesn't matter when you place your order. But I'm beginning to wonder if that's actually true.
Ford says it won't matter, I'm ordering first day since in the old days it did, I don't think it will this time, but doing it anyway.

As to the dealers, there is a big reason they want you to come in early, especially if your an early reservation. They want to get you locked down an order or find out that your cancelling, If some of the early reservations cancel, most likely some of the ones just outside the allocation window will get in. If dealers got X reservations, you're X+3 on his timestamps, but 5 people before you have already cancelled, you'd feel much better.
Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I just spoke to a dealer with 6 reservations and he said they will receive allocations for all 6, if they all convert to orders. He also laughed his ass off when i mentioned other dealers advertising $1000 under invoice.

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just got an email from my Zone manager with our allocation, I'm hoping its very wrong, but if its not we only got enough allocation to fill our 7/14 and 7/15 orders. I'm hoping its an error, but things could be about to get ugly.

Edit- Just talked to the zone rep, number was correct. He said it was about 30% of the reservations (by 9/18) for most dealers and that matches mine. He did say to remember that this was the estimate, it will change based on the number of reservations that cancel, and they're expecting more cancellations at certain dealers so he's hoping that the number will go up as they loose allocations.
I'm a July 16 so I'm on the bubble but many reservation holders will bounce for one reason or another or be pushed back b/c of late availability so hopefully I'll get in for 2021!

Last edited:

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I reached out to my dealer (Richmond Ford West). 50 allocations. I have a July 20 reservation and I'm number 103 in line. That puts me in the 99% range of not getting a 6th gen and enjoying my 4th gen I just bought. And I'll go wheeling in a 4 Runner for $7K less.

Cptjockitch

Wildtrak
First Name
william
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What happens if ford doesn’t fill all its orders for the 2021 model year? They will have to compete with other suv and trucks for 2022. The cyber truck is not everyone cup of tea but I’m sure if some of us have to wait till 2022 they might consider just going with that. The new generation of 4Runner and Tacoma are rumored for 2022 and if the 4Runner got a new engine and transmission it would be the better buy hands down. Also have the new 392 jeep rubicon which would definitely take people away from the bronco. The 2022 Chevy Colorado zr2 might also get a new engine and face lift to compete with the off-road vehicles. Ford needs to fill these orders. We’ve already seen people move on from the bronco and it would be easier to move on with better 4x4 options from other makers. Ford better get it done or people will see the bronco as too little to late.

Sponsored

g8rb8t

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Talked to dealer today:

#2 reservation of 147 reservations at my dealer
Allocation is 41 Broncos

Ordering even late 2021 availability items is MY2021 for me assuming Ford doesn't mess up and delay more. Also said I can voluntarily order a MY22 even if not selecting MY22 available new options.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

of course dealers want you to lock early so you dont go moving typical sales tactic.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What happens if ford doesn’t fill all its orders for the 2021 model year?
That would mean that of 190k reservations, more than 120k would need to cancel, or not convert.

That's a large percentage. It would be interesting to see though. Not sure that I am siding with your take though. But it would be interesting.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
“Moving my second reservation “...are you really buying two Broncos? I mean many people in this forum have multiple reservations. Maybe move one to my22 or cancel one. I wish I could buy two Broncos
Once all of these multiple reservations fall off the system, a lot of people are going to take a big step closer to a Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Contacted dealer ford rodeo in Az 55 allocations, they want me to place order and depending on options My order and other orders may change from MY21 to MY22 so nobody knows really
If Rodeo has 55, Sanderson must have several hundred. When I talked to them on July 15th, they had over 150 reservations already. I placed my reservation the same day, so hopefully, I make the cut.

Sponsored

billybong420

Base
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Legs......
Your Bronco Model
Base
we have 60 reservations and 27 allocations, i am the parts director at a multi-franchise dealership.... including ford. i have an 8:07 time stamp on the 13th so i am hoping by ordering a base two-door i will see mine this summer. cant wait. I have my d-plan pin and i will be ordering the bad-boy myself when the bank opens. will screen shot and send as i do it.

slmcdady

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope my dealer has enough to cover 7/14 and 7/15 reservations, because my reservation was dated 7/15!

Yukon65006

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Jeep Patriot, 06 BMW F650GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed Chase at Dameow and asked my approximate place in line since Ford just released allocations. He claims the dealership knows know nothing " Unfortunately the info is in Ford's system and not ours, so we do not have that info on hand." and to watch for an email.

I asked him to point me to someone that can answer a question.

iwantmydamnarea51

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, guys. Just got off the phone with my dealer, South Bay Ford in Southern California in LA County.

They will be receiving 130 2021s, with 400 reservations.

Sadly, I fall around 350. Placed my res in early August.

He said that Ford won't contact me till the Fall, and I'll likely receive my car in December/Jan/Feb.

He did say, which Ford confirmed to him, that white tops will be available for this second roll out, and I'll be able to receive a 2 door Cactus Grey or Area 51 with a white top during this second roll out.

Now, all I have to do is practice patience :)

I have a 2008 Range Rover that's on its dying bed, so just gotta hope she can carry me around for another year.

Good luck placing orders, everyone!
Sponsored