First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our dealer has 300 reservations and has 90 allocations. He just told me that we're 50th in line. We got our reservation to finally go though early AM on the 14th.
Sponsored

Essmith94

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is getting ridiculous... if I can’t get a MY21 Bronco with a day 2 reservation but some with mid-Aug reservations can based on dealer allocation something is seriously wrong.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is getting ridiculous... if I can’t get a MY21 Bronco with a day 2 reservation but some with mid-Aug reservations can based on dealer allocation something is seriously wrong.
I dont think you have to worry, unless your a 2.7 Sasquatch and they're a 2.3 Big Bend. Then I see it happening.

Edit- meant that I can't see theirs built and yours not, not that a day 2 reservation was safe.

Last edited:

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 3 or 4 high volume dealers within an hour and a half of where I live and at least 12 others in that same radius. I think two of them are even a "Ford Performance" dealers.

I'm sure some of the dealers got slammed, picked on that I hoped didn't!

Sponsored

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I dont think you have to worry, unless your a 2.7 Sasquatch and they're a 2.3 Big Bend. Then I see it happening.
How about a 2.7 Base or Big Bend???

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base

Edit- meant that I can't see theirs built and yours not, not that a day 2 reservation was safe.
@XCR440 -Trying to understand the process-
1. Is it correct that dealers can enter into WBDO all converted orders that want stay in MY21 ?
2. At conversion, do dealers assign which orders are part of their allocations?
3. If number 2 is correct and in April it's found a build can't done in MY21, does the dealer then pick a replacement build?
Thanks

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some of y'all might be better off just buying something off the lot. Seems the process is causing too much stress in your lives.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How about a 2.7 Base or Big Bend???
Not sure, will depend on what mix Ford's planning on making. I hope they understand demand will be for V6, I expect 75% V6 orders. I'm betting on 50-60% production on V6 (just my guess, no inside info). Also depends on what you mean by second day, 14th, maybe, 15th, I'd bet against it.

But remember this is just speculation, we won't know until scheuling starts and we start seeing commodities and their %.

Bryan87

Black Diamond
First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F 150/ 2019 jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The way Ford did this whole reservation and ordering process is really frustrating. I have a day 2 7/14 reservation so I thought I would be all good but just left my dealership and it’s possible I might not get a 21 Model. I did reserve to a small dealership in my city for several reasons including I support my small community and they have a great reputation for being a honest and fair dealership. I knew they would not get a bunch of allocations because of their size but it’s ridiculous if I can’t get a bronco with a day 2 reservation. My dilemma is do I switch to another dealer or will this even help me out.

Sponsored
OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@XCR440 -Trying to understand the process-
1. Is it correct that dealers can enter into WBDO all converted orders that want stay in MY21 ?
2. At conversion, do dealers assign which orders are part of their allocations?
3. If number 2 is correct and in April it's found a build can't done in MY21, does the dealer then pick a replacement build?
Thanks
1. Yes all 21 orders will go into WBDO (hopefully starting tomorrow night)
2. No allocation won't be assigned until scheduling. The estimates are just to give dealers info to start warning customers that they won't be getting 21's.
3. When scheduling starts, it will start with "previews". Allocation for that month is released to the dealer. The following morning a report that says what orders are going to schedule. If they skipped reservations, it will list what options weren't available that caused them to skip. The dealer can then verify with the customer if they want to remove that option. This will happen for roughly 2 weeks, then Ford will assign VINS and then no more changing, the order will be the one that gets the allocation. If its the earliest that made changes or if that one gets skipped and its a later buildable one.

This is where I can see some first day Sasquatches not being built in 21 (if customer won't drop the option), and some August 2.3L Big Bend Softtops getting built despite having many orders ahead of them, but all with options that Ford has ran out of for the month.

OP
OP
XCR440

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The way Ford did this whole reservation and ordering process is really frustrating. I have a day 2 7/14 reservation so I thought I would be all good but just left my dealership and it’s possible I might not get a 21 Model. I did reserve to a small dealership in my city for several reasons including I support my small community and they have a great reputation for being a honest and fair dealership. I knew they would not get a bunch of allocations because of their size but it’s ridiculous if I can’t get a bronco with a day 2 reservation. My dilemma is do I switch to another dealer or will this even help me out.
Probably not going to matter. Most dealers I've talked to only got enough to go to 7/14 or 7/15 reservations. The later you get the less likely you're going to get the commodity's, but I see many people not willing to change, so if your willing to order a 2.3L without the commodity controls, I can see you getting one even if your outside the allocation number (if only slightly out).

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
1. Yes all 21 orders will go into WBDO (hopefully starting tomorrow night)
2. No allocation won't be assigned until scheduling. The estimates are just to give dealers info to start warning customers that they won't be getting 21's.
3. When scheduling starts, it will start with "previews". Allocation for that month is released to the dealer. The following morning a report that says what orders are going to schedule. If they skipped reservations, it will list what options weren't available that caused them to skip. The dealer can then verify with the customer if they want to remove that option. This will happen for roughly 2 weeks, then Ford will assign VINS and then no more changing, the order will be the one that gets the allocation. If its the earliest that made changes or if that one gets skipped and its a later buildable one.

This is where I can see some first day Sasquatches not being built in 21 (if customer won't drop the option), and some August 2.3L Big Bend Softtops getting built despite having many orders ahead of them, but all with options that Ford has ran out of for the month.
Thanks

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably not going to matter. Most dealers I've talked to only got enough to go to 7/14 or 7/15 reservations. The later you get the less likely you're going to get the commodity's, but I see many people not willing to change, so if your willing to order a 2.3L without the commodity controls, I can see you getting one even if your outside the allocation number (if only slightly out).
This exactly. Doesn’t really matter where you are, only 1st and 2nd day reservations will get filled early.

And as was stated, if these early 60k reservations want to wait for the options they want, then others outside of the 60k will get filled.

If 40k people want Sasquatch, but they only have enough for 20k, then 20k people will be pushed back and they’ll build 20k more non-squatch.... unless those commodities are also constrained.
Which could totally happen. And then more people will be pushed out of early allocation.

This is why people should stop freaking out

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71