Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was trying to add some levity to this forum. Yes, an AWD car on snow tires can handle it without any problem. As for the road, it is a 10% grade, complete ice underneath, with snow on top.
Thanks for trying. Your post actually put a smile on my face.

Sure, people can rain on the party and start listing every vehicle that COULD make it up that road, but part of why I'm getting a Bronco is that there are mountain roads around here that they close to vehicles without 4wd after it snows.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Big L 65

Outer Banks
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Damn my Bronco OBX ain’t making it through that snow . Might have to get a badlands

Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Sounds about right lol. 60 degrees in Colorado in winter is like a summer day, it’s perfect!
Ahem, Great Lakes native checking in. 60F *is* summer.

60F in winter is where your grandparents moved away to when they got F’n sick of living in the snowy hellscape where they were born.

You’ll notice that it takes a compelling argument to move TO a place with snow and ice for half the year. Really, like inheriting a huge spread, or your company is making you go there before you can get the plum position in Scranton.

By contrast, nobody needs to be convinced to move to Hawaii or San Diego. One moment of thought is pretty much all the compelling argument you might require.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By contrast, nobody needs to be convinced to move to Hawaii or San Diego. One moment of thought is pretty much all the compelling argument you might require.
One word, taxes. Instant no from me. Won't be able to convince me otherwise.
Sponsored