ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m pretty sure my wife’s 2wd explorer is ready for that lol.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ahem, Great Lakes native checking in. 60F *is* summer.

60F in winter is where your grandparents moved away to when they got F’n sick of living in the snowy hellscape where they were born.

You’ll notice that it takes a compelling argument to move TO a place with snow and ice for half the year. Really, like inheriting a huge spread, or your company is making you go there before you can get the plum position in Scranton.

By contrast, nobody needs to be convinced to move to Hawaii or San Diego. One moment of thought is pretty much all the compelling argument you might require.
No, summer in Colorado is 85-100 lol.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Doesn't Florida have a higher sales tax and property tax rate compared to Hawaii?
My experience is that most states need about the same per capita taxes. Florida has no income tax, so it probably evens out. If you live in New Jersey or California, well, you have to pay for the privilege of living there...

Sponsored

Andy6GRealG

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ready for snow? No, F snow, hate the shit.

Going to be cold all week in Colorado, I’d rather the 50-60 we had Saturday so I can sit outside sipping way too many IPA’s while brewing beer in sandals and shorts.
Move to Florida we do that shit every day!! (I’m serious everyday for the hell of it)? not to mention we grill out at least twice a week if not
more, you just have to be ready for 6 months of living on the sun.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ahem, Great Lakes native checking in. 60F *is* summer.

60F in winter is where your grandparents moved away to when they got F’n sick of living in the snowy hellscape where they were born.

You’ll notice that it takes a compelling argument to move TO a place with snow and ice for half the year. Really, like inheriting a huge spread, or your company is making you go there before you can get the plum position in Scranton.

By contrast, nobody needs to be convinced to move to Hawaii or San Diego. One moment of thought is pretty much all the compelling argument you might require.
Said nobody ever, lol...

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience is that most states need about the same per capita taxes. Florida has no income tax, so it probably evens out. If you live in New Jersey or California, well, you have to pay for the privilege of living there...
Yup, no such thing as free lunch.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Move to Florida we do that shit every day!! (I’m serious everyday for the hell of it)? not to mention we grill out at least twice a week if not
more, you just have to be ready for 6 months of living on the sun.
Lol Florida is WAY too hot and humid! Haha I love Florida but a week or two is enough for me! I grill and smoke meat in the snow lol. 35 years (whole life) makes you used to the cold, I smoke and grill when it’s 20 degrees outside.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
You want a place with great, consistent weather, Guam is where you want to be. US Territory in the South Pacific. Mid 80's during the day with trade winds, mid to low 70's at night. Rain shower for 15-20 minutes pretty much everyday. Not going to honk it, but if that is what you want and are willing to make the move, ...

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base

You want a place with great, consistent weather, Guam is where you want to be. US Territory in the South Pacific. Mid 80's during the day with trade winds, mid to low 70's at night. Rain shower for 15-20 minutes pretty much everyday. Not going to honk it, but if that is what you want and are willing to make the move, ...
In no way would I ever want to live in Guam. Plus I remember it to be fairly humid. Great scuba diving though. Unless you're stationed there I would find that to be very undesirable unless it's changed in the last decade.

Last edited:

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Doesn't Florida have a higher sales tax and property tax rate compared to Hawaii?
Not really sure, but I have a friend in Hawaii, who pays $14,000 a year in property taxes. Mine aren't anywhere close to that. Mine would be around $2,000, if I was taxed normally.
Sponsored