First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for your efforts. At least things seem to moving in the right direction.
Thanks. Yeah, it seems like the difference between produced and sold Broncos is stabilizing around 32-36K, and they still haven't appeared to be able to ramp production meaningfully. Maybe the new plant manager and new quality guy will be able to get that production number moving upward, subject to commodity constraints, of course.
Sponsored

BlakeD69

Badlands
First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just took a few minutes to update my Google sheet if anybody wants to see the cumulative data since Bronco production started:

Mark,

Thanks for keeping this updated especially since you got yours delivered. It is appreciated.
When I talk to dealers I have had one tell me that they have only been able to sell and deliver less than 1/2 of their orders. Another dealer said only a 1/3 of their orders have been delivered to customers. If this is true, Ford must have had closer to 250-300K orders or more. Previous order estimates are way lower than reality or I just live near dealers that are getting little allocations.

What have other waiting customers been told by their dealers? Dealers what percent of your orders have you been able to deliver?

Maybe you should also add caveat of Sales is only US Sales and not salaes in Canada and other countries (unless you are also pulling in other countries sales numbers)